GDT: Delicious Backhands and Games in Hand are Cure Alls: Devils @ Flyers, 1 PM, MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerekDevils30

Feb 2, 2007
Manitoba
They were showing the stat comparisons between Patrick and Nico, and rightfully so put Patrick's slow start into context, but then went on to say a bunch of untrue things about Nico. :laugh:

I can hear Jim Jackson's nasally voice spewing nonsense while Keith Jones snickers in the background

Reactions: Bleedred

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Lol what did they say?
Posted it above:

Flyers feed trying to claim that Nico has been gifted 1st line minutes and is scoring because of that and power play time.

DExTRqk.gif

Blackjack

Feb 13, 2003
keyjhboardd +bro]ke
Visit site
Gonna try to watch the Flyers feed, will probably switch back to Steve and Dano after I can't take it anymore. In the Brooklyn game that point came when their announcers said it would be fun to see Miles Wood carried off the ice in a stretcher.

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
Flyers feed trying to claim that Nico has been gifted 1st line minutes and is scoring because of that and power play time.

That's great considering how untrue that is. Hischier's been largely unproductive on the power play to date.

He must be getting gifted PK minutes right now as well.

Reactions: Blender

DerekDevils30

Feb 2, 2007
Manitoba
Gonna try to watch the Flyers feed, will probably switch back to Steve and Dano after I can't take it anymore. In the Brooklyn game that point came when their announcers said it would be fun to see Miles Wood carried off the ice in a stretcher.

I remember the NYI feed whining quite a bit but I obviously missed the stretcher quote. Yikes

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
That's great considering how untrue that is. Hischier's been largely unproductive on the power play to date.

He must be getting gifted PK minutes right now as well.
I forgot...they added that trading Henrique made us weak up the middle, so that's why Nico is gifted those minutes.

Blackjack

Feb 13, 2003
keyjhboardd +bro]ke
Visit site
I remember the NYI feed whining quite a bit but I obviously missed the stretcher quote. Yikes

It was after Wood ate a high stick behind the net. He went down in a heap and the announcers were incensed, believing that he was embellishing, should be fined etc. Which is all fine with me. Of course they don't talk about the blatant high stick they had just gotten away with. The stretcher quote was f***ing bullshit and I shut it off after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad