GDT: Delicious Backhands and Games in Hand are Cure Alls: Devils @ Flyers, 1 PM, MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
Colman and Santini
raw

Santini will get plenty of ice time when we trade Severson to Toronto :sarcasm:

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
I don't hate the Flyers as much as most of of my fellow Devil fans do? Not sure why?

But I think it's mainly cause they were our bitch in two conference finals on the way to two cups. So they only bring me happy memories.

Reactions: Comparison Ford

Comparison Ford

i got a star
Sponsor
May 25, 2008
LA
Afternoon games are awesome when they win, but kinda throw the whole day off if they suck.

Like that Winnipeg game ruined my day.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
I created Chris McAlpine as the best defenseman in the league in NHL 94...true story.

DerekDevils30

Feb 2, 2007
Manitoba
Flyers feed trying to claim that Nico has been gifted 1st line minutes and is scoring because of that and power play time.

DExTRqk.gif

Oh is that so? Sadly it appears I have the Flyers feed today. I can only imagine the drooling if Patrick scores. Here's hoping Nico takes over the game

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Oh is that so? Sadly it appears I have the Flyers feed today. I can only imagine the drooling if Patrick scores. Here's hoping Nico takes over the game
They were showing the stat comparisons between Patrick and Nico, and rightfully so put Patrick's slow start into context, but then went on to say a bunch of untrue things about Nico. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad