News Article: DEJAN KOVACEVIC: Did you like this year? Good, no changes this off-season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
DK mentioned buyouts as a possibility for Kuntiz/Scuderi. I wonder how much of that was pure speculation and how much is his sense on what they might do.

Obviously we'd all be beyond thrilled if they bought out both.

Sideline

May 23, 2004
DK mentioned buyouts as a possibility for Kuntiz/Scuderi. I wonder how much of that was pure speculation and how much is his sense on what they might do.

From his column tonight
What I’m describing [in paragraphs above] is the team’s actual plan, by the way.

So are buyouts. Heading that list are Chris Kunitz, who had one fine game and was otherwise invisible, including a shot-free Game 5, and Rob Scuderi, a bystander on New York’s first goal and well past his prime in general. There’s no reason for either to return or for the team to not capitalize on the cap space that results.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006

I would have been thrilled 2 years ago.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
So it took a year-plus of Scuderi and Kunitz playing putrid, ECHL-level hockey and the blatant obviousness slapping DK across the face with regard to the Despres trade for him to start to finally come around, huh?

**** off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad