Post-Game Talk: Definition of insanity

The Geelee

Jul 27, 2013
Game of the year for me. It was filled with mistakes, but that game was fun. as. hell.

f1seb

Apr 7, 2007
Even if the Wings would've lost I still wouldn't have been mad. But man this was exciting stuff.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Based on the scores I've seen this season, this was a normal game for the Stars. If you want to introduce hockey to a newbie, get them to watch Stars games.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Awful game, very entertaining, but now I know how coaches feel about high scoring games as that was pretty brutal to watch for a ton of it.

Found a way to win, need to play better, especially Howard, he owes the team drinks tonight, he was terrible. His defense was bad as well, but honestly they did enough for him to win, he is just lucky Lehtonen imploded as well.

drw02

Aug 10, 2013
And to think I was gonna call out Kronner for a **** game...and he totally redeems himself.

Datsyuk
Abdelkader
Kronwall

edit- forgot Kindl, he deserves a star

Shadywing19

Jan 26, 2013
Well, when it was 4-2 I said they'd win in overtime. Just missed about 4 goals haha

Tonight is why this team will do damage I. The playoffs. They may not have the best defense. But they just don't give up. They find a way.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad