GDT: Defending Stanley Cup Champs St. Louis Blues vs. Dallas |Stars Stand Between 7 Straight Successes|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluenatic

Fresh start
Aug 13, 2010
STL
There are PLENTY of "this team is horrible" posts in EVERY GDT.
Well you tend to lump HFBlues together with those you are taking about and that's shortsighted. There is a middle ground you know? You can post "That was a shitty PP" or "The Blues played like crap tonight" and still be a true Blues supporter. There are more reasonable and knowledge Blues fans on HF than anywhere I've been to chat Blues hockey, but if you think it's a miserable place I think you are wrong

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
What's wrong with Schwartz??? He steals the puck next to the net, spins around to face the unprepared goalie, and then takes too long to make his decision on where to shoot it, and ends up dribbling it into him. When he was young he'd have deked him, and sent the puck by him!

Dec 15, 2002
There are PLENTY of "this team is horrible" posts in EVERY GDT.

edit- seriously. This is the biggest group of fair weather fans I've ever come across.
I can point you to one that's a much bigger group of fair weather fans, but I don't want to give that place any attention - because any is far more than it should ever have.

Reactions: Bluenatic
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad