GDT: Defending Stanley Cup Champs St. Louis Blues vs. Dallas |First "Big" Game of the Season?|

Status
Not open for further replies.

SneakerPimp82

Apr 5, 2003
Saint Louis, MO
That dude was born with skates on. He’ll be fine. Especially if he can get some games in before the season ends.

I'm not counting on it. Maybe going through a shoulder injury already will give him insight as to how to better prepare this time around so that he can recover his shot more quickly.

Either way, LGB! What a game. Tits and nuts as they say, tits and nuts.

mike1320

I’ve been of the belief that for a good portion of the season the Blues knew exactly how much they needed to give to win. The past couple of games, even going back to the Nashville loss, seem like they have “flipped the switch” and it’s been awesome.
It was absolutely ridiculous for anyone to think that they could play full throttle and have anything left in the tank by the end of the season.

Joshuar56

Apr 11, 2019
Huge win, way to put Dallas back in their place. Parayko and Scandella looking better than I thought was possible. Just stay healthy and get Vlady back did the playoffs!!!

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

WATTAGE4451

Jan 4, 2018
That was a bizarre goal. I still can’t even figure out how it went in.
I think it was skipping/bouncing and bounced off paraykos stick and over allens pad on short side.

It looked like allen had five hole closed and pad sealed against post so it bouncing over his pad looks like the only way it could have gone in to me.

Spektre

Apr 10, 2010
Krynn
The Blues are playing their best hockey at the right time of the season. Seeing Blais reverse hit Benn and knock him on his ass is a replay that never gets old.

You have to think Tarasenko is close to returning with him traveling with the team.

The Thomas to Kyrou goal is a glimpse into the future of the organization. Kyrou played under 10 minutes but was noticeable all night. His confidence is growing and it’s fun to see.

The forwards as a group are just doing a great job of coming back into the play defensively. It makes a huge difference.

I really thought how loud the Dallas fans were when Dallas scored was comical. If I was at a Blues game and they scored their 1st goal with 3 minutes left to cut the deficit to 4, the last thing I’m doing is jumping up and cheering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad