GDT: Defending Stanley Cup Champ St. Louis Blues vs. Winnipeg| Steen's 1000th Game|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fitrix

Mar 25, 2019
A lack of skating and scoring touch, with a lack of puck luck working against us tonight. Welcome end of the period there. Really tapered off at the end. Will be glad with the road trip over, but there’s still 20 minutes left. Get back to the basics, boys! LGB!

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
First time I've really doubted this team in a long time. Feels pretty likely we end up with the 2 or 3 seed in the division and a matchup with the Stars in the first round, which is pretty much worst case scenario. Trending in that 1st round exit direction.

Reactions: AjaxManifesto

SneakerPimp82

Apr 5, 2003
Saint Louis, MO
Yea, they're definitely in a full-fledged slump. hopefully this prompts Army to get another quality finisher on the team, cuz they need it badly. there are too many passengers in the top 9, and it's glaringly obvious when things are going not so well.

Reactions: Fitrix

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
Blues miss Sunny and Tank. Dunn and Faulk continue to make errors that this team can't afford to have them make. Binny is playing well, but not spectacular. The lines have no chemistry. This team looks nothing like the one we saw in 2019. No doubt they can right the ship, but they've left the division race wide open and could easily end up in the 3-seed if they don't get back to playing Blues hockey.

Reactions: LBlues24 and Fitrix

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
There are some who have predicted that we don't make the playoffs. I'm thinking that crazy talk is not so crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad