GDT: Defending Stanley Cup Champ St. Louis Blues vs. Preds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
Can’t say that around here....majority1 guy is on his period

Player feel bad about injuring other players all the time. They apologize after the game. David Backes was visibly devastated after injuring Sabourin. Is he a p***y or on his period, or whatever passive-aggressive sexist comment you want to throw my way? The players play hard and physically, but at the end of the day they have a sense of decency and humanity. They don't want to permanently hurt anyone. I'd rather be whatever kindergarten-insult you want to lob at me than whatever it is you are.

Stlblue50

Apr 17, 2019
The pred just put his hand on that loose puck in the crease but the ref blew it dead...should have been a penalty shot

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
I love Barbie....on the 4th line role. He’s not a 2nd liner
Yes, Kostin should get better linemates. Barbashev has chemistry with MacMac. They are good forecheckers and hitter, but not offensive dynamos. So giving them to top6 role isn't excatly right. ROR can play 2-way and Perron score and dishes, so it need more offenive player like Kostin who can clearly score and belongs to NHL.

Reactions: Mike Liut

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
DOn't like to give credit for Preds, but they do have defend well. Always found that stick which disallow to shoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad