GDT: Defending Stanley Cup Champ St. Louis Blues vs. Preds

Status
Not open for further replies.

elkranio

Jan 4, 2014
cut.jpg

As champions we have to be classy. And as a team who had a biblical cup drought we have to be humble and understanding. Right?

tenor.gif

Here are some banners for you, Trashville.

OA0etY6.jpg
7ddg3ji.jpg
ufeBj9P.jpg
s9aC1ps.jpg
GElcmas.jpg
TuqeHSx.jpg
eYDPHZJ.jpg
HlC6FoY.jpg

Here's you asterisk

uFxF5hj.png

And even if you win tonight don't forget.

brokeu91

Jul 4, 2017
Rhode Island
cut.jpg

As champions we have to be classy. And as a team who had a biblical cup drought we have to be humble and understanding. Right?

tenor.gif

Here are some banners for you, Trashville.

OA0etY6.jpg
7ddg3ji.jpg
ufeBj9P.jpg
s9aC1ps.jpg
GElcmas.jpg
TuqeHSx.jpg
eYDPHZJ.jpg
HlC6FoY.jpg

Here's you asterisk

uFxF5hj.png

And even if you win tonight don't forget.

Awesome

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
Like Nashville, but not the Preds. Their fans turn me off.

Let's stick the knife in and twist it a bit.

I'll keep the "you suck" chant to myself.

Honeycutt

Jan 18, 2010
Big win coming tonight! Enterprise center will be rocking.. johanson get Dunned up.

Stupendous Yappi

Any famous last words? Not yet!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
I haven’t been watching the Preds recently, but I expect his game to be much tougher than Calgary. The Blues will be facing a wounded animal rather than the half-hearted effort the Flames gave. (That team needs a shake up.)

WeWantTacos

they said aw-reety an' they was aw-righty
Apr 6, 2012
Brett Hallway
It's going to happen at least a handful of times a season. Just blows when its against these ****ers. We win Sunday and nobody remembers...well except for Blues fans, this is basically their Stanley Cup.

That game was basically their Stanley Cup because they lost that, too.

execwrite1

Mar 30, 2018
The Blues are one of eight team with 100% attendance figures this season.

Congratulations Blues fans for such great support.

Itsnotatrap

Oct 6, 2013
I haven’t been watching the Preds recently, but I expect his game to be much tougher than Calgary. The Blues will be facing a wounded animal rather than the half-hearted effort the Flames gave. (That team needs a shake up.)

The last couple weeks, they have been living in the offensive zone and winning shot counts overwhelmingly, but some of that is game flow from chasing the game. They have been getting poor goaltending, and their PK is absolute trash. Lot of rebounds left lately, and they don’t seem to clear the crease out near as well as you might assume they would with some of the names on their blue line.

I agree with your read, though. I expect them to be ready, and we will have to play well both games.

Itsnotatrap

Oct 6, 2013
It's from a blues/preds game last year posted on their forum, if you click the vertical arrow by the poster's name it links to the original thread.

Things swung HARD on them and their fans in the last 10 months. It’s incumbent upon the Blues to do everything possible not to give them anything to grab onto these next 3 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad