GDT: Defending Stanley Cup Champ St. Louis Blues vs. Calgary| Plz No One Else Get Hurt|

Status
Not open for further replies.

SneakerPimp82

Apr 5, 2003
Saint Louis, MO
Are we going to wear these tonight?

Blues%20vintage%201.jpg

These actually don't look as bad as the original jerseys. Maybe it's just this picture.

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
Calgary games are like games with Phoenix or Toronto...no worry of losing, whatsoever...even though every now and then it's bound to happen. Flames are just the least intimidating roster; no idea how they got over 100 points last year other than because the Pacific Division was a bit thin.

Reactions: 67Blues

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Flames suck, so well lose.

Yeah I kind of have a sinking feeling about tonight. Maybe it's because I get to actually watch a game live for once and feel like that is going to jinx us. I either see a dominant win or very disappointing loss, nothing in between tonight.

Reactions: Dbrownss

simon IC

Sponsor
Sep 8, 2007
Canada
Maybe by next week we'll get to see

Schwartz-Schenn-Kyrou
Ranford-ROR-Perron
Bozak-Thomas-Kostin
Mac-Barby-Sunny
Noice! I agree that under the circumstances, we could look at both Kostin and Kyrou in the lineup.
Minor tweak, I would suggest, (with no order to the top two lines) :
  • Kostin-ROR-Perron
  • Schwartz-Schenn-Kyrou
  • Sanford-Bozak-Thomas
  • Barbashev-Sundqvist-MacEachern

Chet Manly

Feb 25, 2015
Saint Louis
I don't know how Kypreos is still breathing. Twist and Pronger on the ice should have guaranteed insta-death for him. Like several others here I'd like to watch Kypreos bleed out slow and painful while I eat a sandwich in a casual manner. I sincerely hope he gets leprosy and his dick falls off.

That's uh.... Quite the post.

I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad