GDT: Defending Stanley Cup Champ St. Louis Blues vs. Calgary| Plz No One Else Get Hurt|

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
When: Thursday, Nov. 21 at 7 p.m. CT
Watch: FOX Sports Midwest, FOX Sports App
Where: Enterprise Center
Listen: 101 ESPN, NHL App
cut.jpg

*I have no earthly idea how the lines will shake out but I presume it will be some mixture of the people below*

Schwartz-Schenn-Bozak
Barbashev-ROR-Perron
Sanford-Thomas-Sunny
Mac-DLR-Kostin

Parayko-Pietrangelo
Bouwmeester-Faulk
Dunn-Bortuzzo

Binnington

VS.

:flames
Gaudreau-Monahan-Lindholm
Mangiapane-Backlund-Tkachuk
Quine-Ryan-Bennett
Lucic-Jankowski-Reider

Giordano-Hamonic
Hanifin-Andersson
Brodie-Stone

Rittich

Go Blues

Last edited:

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
ScentedPiercingLark-small.gif

I would still be ok with someone taking out Kypreos after all these years, like just walk up behind him at the top of some stairs and PUSH
That still pisses me off after all these years. You can clearly see Pronger push him towards the right post and he "falls" toward the left post.

Reactions: Blueston

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007
That still pisses me off after all these years. You can clearly see Pronger push him towards the right post and he "falls" toward the left post.

I don't know how Kypreos is still breathing. Twist and Pronger on the ice should have guaranteed insta-death for him. Like several others here I'd like to watch Kypreos bleed out slow and painful while I eat a sandwich in a casual manner. I sincerely hope he gets leprosy and his dick falls off.

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
Updated the lineup with the info from article in the PD. Brouwer is out due to visa issues. DLR in. Barbashev on the second line.

"Brouwer being out means that Jacob de la Rose will be. In practice on Wednesday, de la Rose centered the fourth line, with Ivan Barbashev moving into Sammy Blais' spot on the second line. The fourth line, which has been one of the team's strengths, has now seen two players graduate to higher lines in two games. Oskar Sundqvist moved up to the third line for the Tampa Bay game on Tuesday."

Visa issue keeps Brouwer out of Blues lineup for now

Itsnotatrap

Oct 6, 2013
This next week is a great opportunity to tip what I still think are a couple dangerous conference foes over into a full fledged chaos mode. I think we’re going to see some desperation from Calgary and Nashville both. If we can bring the A game here, it could be a huge hit to their psyches, especially considering all the men we are down.

Brian39

Apr 24, 2014
I'd prefer getting Kostin onto the 3rd line, but Sanford looked pretty good there Tuesday so I'm not going to lose any sleep over it. All in all, these are close to the lines I would have gone with and are about as good as I think we can make our top 9 with all the injuries.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Waking up to the news about Blais was a gut punch for me. The lineup is full on blender mode right now. I have a feeling that 4th line is going to get under 5 minutes tonight.

But hey I get to actually watch a game live for once. See you all later tonight.

Stupendous Yappi

Any famous last words? Not yet!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
I’m less concerned about the forward lines. The defense needs to be more active and contribute more on the score sheet for a while. This would be a good time for Faulk to start scoring some goals.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
I’m less concerned about the forward lines. The defense needs to be more active and contribute more on the score sheet for a while. This would be a good time for Faulk to start scoring some goals.

I actually thought the game against Tampa was Faulk's best game thus far. I have been hard on Faulk this year mostly because I know he has more to give.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2012
That forward group leaves quite a bit to be desired. Probably going to need some greasy goals tonight. I'll be there for the first time this season. Honestly pretty excited to see the clown jerseys :laugh:

CaliforniaBlues310

Apr 9, 2013
San Pedro, CA.
Maybe by next week we'll get to see

Schwartz-Schenn-Kyrou
Ranford-ROR-Perron
Bozak-Thomas-Kostin
Mac-Barby-Sunny

I’d personally go with this as my middle six

Kostin-O’Reilly-Perron
Sanford-Thomas-Bozak

but other than that I completely agree. I’d expect Sanford to keep playing really well if Kyrou gets called up, especially knowing Steen comes back soon-ish, and you have Brouwer and DLR chomping at the bit to get back into the lineup.

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
I'd prefer getting Kostin onto the 3rd line, but Sanford looked pretty good there Tuesday so I'm not going to lose any sleep over it. All in all, these are close to the lines I would have gone with and are about as good as I think we can make our top 9 with all the injuries.
I didn't like a lot of Sanford's game Tuesday (as usual) but there did seem to be a flicker of chemistry with Thomas. I chalked it up to the fact that Thomas plays a style that pretty much everyone can find chemistry with, but it is worth it to see if he can be productive on Thomas' wing.

67Blues

Got it for Bobby
Mar 22, 2013
Section 111
I didn't like a lot of Sanford's game Tuesday (as usual) but there did seem to be a flicker of chemistry with Thomas. I chalked it up to the fact that Thomas plays a style that pretty much everyone can find chemistry with, but it is worth it to see if he can be productive on Thomas' wing.
Thomas will eventually be like ROR, a center that can help elevate his linemate's game. As you say, you are seeing flickers of that from him already.

Brockon

Cautiously optimistic realist when caffeinated.
Aug 20, 2017
Northern Canada
Have the bubble suits been issued for between games yet? This lineup is missing enough players now, extra precautions can't be far away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad