GDT: Defending Cup Champs St.Louis Blues vs. Anaheim|The Dads are here and aren't mad just disappointed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davimir Tarablad

Sep 16, 2015
He’s looked by far the best he has all season in that spot. I don’t get what people want.

I want the ROR-Thomas-Tarasenko line Army talked about last year
e6f3e5a3323a393335691a437d714531.jpg

Reactions: Ranksu

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
No? More like, We already have an Extra D-Man and if we call him up we have to send someone down and possibly lose them to waivers.
Don't you get it. Why Chief doesn't play Faulk with Pietro like he has pressured whole season.

@stl76 proved Faulk - Pietro pair has been best so why not play them. Gunnar isn't killing us right now, not losing or winning with him, but I would rather see these pairs and build more confidence. Gunnar - Pietro isn't solution for playoffs.

I do agree Gunnar needs some games to be ready IF needed, but few games should get the job done not 10GP streak.

Code:
Faulk - Pietro
Jbo - Parayko
Dunn - Bortuzzo

Last edited:

Tryblot

Oct 4, 2009
Faulk is worse than Shattenkirk in the defensive end. I thought there was a reason the Blue didn't extend him so why did they go out and get a lite version of him?

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
It looks like the Dads will be even more disappointed, based on The Blues' play so far. They could easily be down 0-3 already. The Blues best defensive player has been their two goal posts. The Blues are just not playing their game, as has been the case ever since The All Star Break. :mad:

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad