Pre-Game Talk: Decisions Decisions Decisions v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
At the end of the day the leadership group thinks it's more important to lose with friends than win.
Yeh thats an issue. But it wasn’t the case when we kicked Barrie to the curb. Unfortunately no one is taking Nurses 9.25M, we f***ed up huge the minute that was signed. A completely avoidable contract too, if Holland waited for his UFA status to come around the comps for Nurses contract wouldn’t have been so astronimical.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Friedman said the same thing tonight, and Gazdic agreed. Unless Pickard is hurt or too tired, it seems bonkers.

A chance at redemption. Maybe Skinner goes full on Patty Roy and stops them cold. Carrick should have been in on Game 1. We are getting badly outmuscled. I’d love to see Gagner in as well over Brown.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
RNH McDavid Hyman
Kane Draisaitl Holloway
Foegele McLoed Gagner
Janmark Carrick Ryan

Stetcher in for Ceci.

Skinner for Redemption or Crucifixion, one or the other.

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
A chance at redemption. Maybe Skinner goes full on Patty Roy and stops them cold. Carrick should have been in on Game 1. We are getting badly outmuscled. I’d love to see Gagner in as well over Brown.
Goaltending hasn’t been the issue the last two games, that’s been the one thing that was consistent. Now is not the time for redemption, leave that for next years preseason. ;)

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Skinner couldn’t hold Patty Roy’s used condom.

No doubt.

Goaltending hasn’t been the issue the last two games, that’s been the one thing that was consistent. Now is not the time for redemption, leave that for next years preseason. ;)

I think that’s what KK is thinking though. I’d be surprised if KK doesn’t go with Skinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad