Pre-Game Talk: Decisions Decisions Decisions v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

elmeroil

Feb 3, 2013
Please tell me how you know he is not putting in the work?
He might be but some goalies aren't cut out for the big stage. All of his talk about playing with anxiety all screams no confidence. Pickard played great, no reason to go back to Skinner.

Could Skinner win tonight, yes. Pickard is the best choice though. Knob going back to Skinner would be pretty typical of an Oilers coach though.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton

Redemption Island coming. KK gonna go for it.

Also if Henrique plays that’ll cement Gregor’s reputation as a loud mouthed idiot after tweeting last night he’s not playing.

Whoshattenkirkshoes

Aug 11, 2014
Skinners reflection will be “I thought I played well”

So the solution to McDrai being exhausted and playing like shit because they play too much when they are together…is to play them together?
So cool, that MIGHT win you game 6 but then 7 is just a duplicate of 5 but with Skinner in net so it’s a blowout.
I don’t know if they get that much more tired if you manage their minutes, they don’t have to carry their line and probably don’t burn as much energy playing together

Salvaged Ship

Oct 9, 2013
I do not understand how Skinner can even be considered with how he played and how Pickard played. Pickard was the best Oiler in game 5 by far, makes zero sense. Then again with the decision makers for this franchise, it makes perfect sense.

This isn’t the regular season you dumb a holes, this is a friggin elimination game. You don’t go back to a goalie who was letting in everything when the guy you replaced him with is playing well. Wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad