GDT: Dec. 30 • Group A • Canada 5, Slovakia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
I don't know how many games you saw from Poirier this season, but he's setting records of indiscipline... Actually, he would if he wouldn't play on the same team than Vincent Dunn.

But yeah, his skillset would be absolutely great on big ice.

I know that he's been very undisciplined this year but that can be reined in. Like you said his skillset would be great for this team.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Sutter finally gets it putting Drouin, Mantha and Hudon together and getting Paterson TFO the net!

Hurrah.

edit: just noticed Leier on the 2nd line, dumb but I doubt it lasts long.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaa

May 16, 2009
Mike Morreale ‏@mikemorrealeNHL 6 s
CAN line combos: Hudon-Drouin-Mantha; Horvat-Leier-Reinhart; Rychel-Petan-Lazar; McDavid-Laughton-Gauthier-Anderson.

If this is the case, then I declare the coaching staff idiotic, and I am usually the last guy to do that.

Leier gets promoted?

I have to think McDavid is messing with one of the coach's daughters or something, because their treatment of this kid boggles the mind.

MRM7

Mar 25, 2013
Ekblad will have a fantastic game today. 1g 2a and a 5-1 victory by the good guys :)

The Saurus

May 12, 2006
Does anyone have a link to a stream for this one? I'm at work and would love to watch in the background.

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box

MRM7

Mar 25, 2013
Let's all take a moment to wish Fucale the best of luck today and hope he's the goalie we all need him to be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad