Status
Not open for further replies.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
14-0-0 with a lead heading into the third period this season

These things happen

Leafs didn't really deserve to win, but the refs absolutely shafted them with that non-call/soft call on Franson

NarcoPolo

Jul 16, 2012
Gardiner is getting into a lot of trouble lately. Not sure if he's just soft or if teams are starting to target him and double team him out there. He's like a pinata. Hit him and good things happen.

Teams absolutely target him. You think coaches wouldn't say get in hard on the forecheck on a particular dman who's incredibly soft on the puck and is bad defensively.

Fabs

Dec 19, 2005
So much for the perfect record when leading after 2. **** this team.

HellasLEAF

'93 to Infinity
Sep 14, 2006
I'm livid right now.

That was an astonishing ending. I just don't understand what the refs were thinking there.

4 - 4 hockey game, and that i the decision they make.

Rebuilt

Jun 8, 2014
Tampa
I dunno. Reimer sucks? Leafs got 4 goals on Luongo on 16 shots. I think the Panthers deserved this one.

Nithoniniel

Sep 7, 2012
Skövde, Sweden
So much talking when we win about the quality of shots. The thing is, shot amount has been shown to correlate with puck possession, and if you are letting the opponents have the puck and shoot at the net all the time you give up initiative. And then you have the fact that while they have the initiative, they will constantly have the chance of getting a low percentage goal.

There's a reason things like Corsi has been good as an indicator for future success. Leafs might play a system that mitigates these effects, but they are still fighting an uphill battle.

wmark

Apr 5, 2014
It's a good thing my Budweiser red light ran out of batteries for this game.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Reimer is only a better option than just having an empty net because he is a mass in front of it.

Sometimes pucks hit him.

A shooter tutor would be just as good....maybe better

yubbers

Grown Menzez
May 1, 2013
Haha

You're surprised Carlyle didn't call a time out?

He forgot during game 7 silly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad