GDT: DEC 28 2014 - Leafs @ Panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amadeus

Stand Witness
Jun 21, 2004
Toronto
No lead is safe with Reimer in net. Period!!!

You can't fault him completely for the crappy defensive effort. Sure he may not have made or two saves he should have but our team got outshot once again. As watching as well I knew that I wouldn't have been content even with a win with the way we played.

Sucks that its the same story now for three years with the same coaching at the helm.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Imagine if Bernier gets injured? Say hello to lottery pick.

Bernier did lose 2 of his last 3 before he stole his last game. There are bigger problems on this team than just goaltending. Don't fool yourself Bernier can save this team alone.

uncleben

Global Moderator
Dec 4, 2008
Acton, Ontario
As much as that last goal wasnt Reimer's fault all the other ones were. If he saves those then that last goal isn't a big deal.

Mitchell's goal wasn't his fault either
Screen by Kadri and the player he held up (trochek?)

But if we got rid of reimer anyway, who the hell do we play?
Give up assests for minimal upgrade at best? Play one of the guys from the minors?? Trust me you dont want that (yet, at least)

And those saying franson is ****, he's been our best do far this season...

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
This game was disgusting. Major major defensive issues with this club. Gardiner is embarrassingly bad in his own end.

Rebuilt

Jun 8, 2014
Tampa
In this case you might want to look at shot quality . LUONGO didn't have a chance on the leaf goals. Reimer let in 2 muffins

I saw the game. Reimer was fine. Blame the Leafs for only mustering 17 shots. They got lucky with some pretty shaky Florida defense and goaltending.

Its like you guys think you are great when you win but if you lose you should have won and someone is a goat.

Leafs had no business winning this game. Scape goating Reimer resolves nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad