Rumor: DeBrusk to Edmonton

Merrrlin

Grab the 9 iron, Barry!
Jul 2, 2019
DeBrusk on McDavid's wing does sound pretty interesting to be honest.

I am not sold on DeBrusk, though. This guy goes from legit 1st line scorer and agitator to looking like a replacement level 3rd liner on any given night.

Hookslide

Nov 19, 2018
DeBrusk on McDavid's wing does sound pretty interesting to be honest.

I am not sold on DeBrusk, though. This guy goes from legit 1st line scorer and agitator to looking like a replacement level 3rd liner on any given night.
I don't know how evaluate players but you are really reaching when you DeBrusk an agitator.He is far from that.........

Reactions: The Hockey Tonk Man

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018
Didn’t Kapanen just get a mid first?

While Kapanen is on a good deal and was certainly overpaid for, which may make their returns more similar than they should be (assuming Jake is dealt) Debrusk is just a whole different caliber of player. That said, I dont see the Bruins trading him for a pick... it would be for a high end NHLer.

Reactions: Barnaby

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
Disagree, he's got a little Marchand/Gallagher in him when he's at his best.

Outside of those games against Kadri, which was mostly due to Kadri's actions, Debrusk has never had interest in agitating. He plays a simple game, north-south and keeps to himself.

DropTheGloves

Sep 18, 2020
His dad works for CBC? Checks out, must be true. Can’t see the B’s trading a 2nd line winger and opening up an even bigger hole there

It maybe makes sense if the intent is to sign Hall. But the Bruins would be wiser to spend their money on defense- especially the left side- I'd think.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad