Post-Game Talk: Debbies @ The Powerhouse (7:00pm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReggieDunlop68

hey hanrahan!
Oct 4, 2008
It’s a rebuild.
Jack Daniels can help in case they don’t hit any points.

Perhaps if you are making a BBQ sauce for some teeny boppers at Fridays before they go to the big dance and then race at make out point.

I prefer to sip Dewars or Knob Creek as my blood pressure rises from screaming at the TV that never answers.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Perhaps if you are making a BBQ sauce for some teeny boppers at Fridays before they go to the big dance and then race at make out point.

I prefer to sip Dewars or Knob Creek as my blood pressure rises from screaming at the TV that never answers.

If you keep drinking the TV will eventually talk back......or at least you think it is.

RangerBoy

Dolan sucks!!!
Mar 3, 2002
New York
www.youtube.com
Tonight is guaranteed win night for the Rangers.

The Devils suck. The Devils are depleted from their numerous injuries. They can't score. They played last night in Washington.

Bet the ranch on the Rangers. They played the Devils two weeks ago & the puck barely left the Devils zone in the first period.

Rangers 6

Devils 1

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley

The Devils suck. The Devils are depleted from their numerous injuries. They can't score. They played last night in Washington.

Bet the ranch on the Rangers. They played the Devils two weeks ago & the puck barely left the Devils zone in the first period.

Rangers 6

Devils 1

Not so fast on the blowout. The Devs suck but they have been playing pretty well lately against some good teams. They just can't score. It wouldn't surprise if it's another 1 goal game.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
This is like CM Punk fighting a 2nd grader in a UFC match.

Neither one even remotely belongs out there but you still look at one and go "damn..."

Reactions: BleedBlueNYR

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York

Rangers 6

Devils 1
Nice attempt at a jinx post lol

Reactions: ReggieDunlop68

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
I'm strangely very excited for this game.

I'll be on an hour or so delay, so I'll be a little late in celebrating Buch's hattrick, Lemieux's 15 hits, and Smith pounding the crap out of one of NJ's plethora of no-namers, but just know that I'm here in spirit.

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
Going by the trend (currently 69 players on pace for 70+ pts) yes
You don't think Buch playing with someone like Panarin a few years down the road when we're competitive can put up 70pts?
No,he cant.Not even close.Ill be happy if he could hit 45+ a season.

MyLoveIsBlue

Feb 20, 2015
debbieprego.gif

Reactions: Machinehead
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad