Post-Game Talk: Debbies @ The Powerhouse (7:00pm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
Da house of pain!
upload_2019-3-9_11-8-18.jpeg

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Then why wouldn't Quinn have scratched him the last 2 games? I guess better late than never, but jeez. Wasu Quinn trying to get the rest of the team sick?

Any small chance of the Devil overtaking us has got to start with tonight. I predict we pick 5th, and is a very REAL possibility. Anything lower would be unrealistic, and borderline horrific for this teams mentality. Poor Zbad, said that this has been depressing and losing sucks.

Okay tank off for tonight.....crush this team really bad tonight, but ONLY if someone guarantees me, we lose the next 4. Anyone?

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Then why wouldn't Quinn have scratched him the last 2 games? I guess better late than never, but jeez. Wasu Quinn trying to get the rest of the team sick?

Any small chance of the Devil overtaking us has got to start with tonight. I predict we pick 5th, and is a very REAL possibility. Anything lower would be unrealistic, and borderline horrific for this teams mentality. Poor Zbad, said that this has been depressing and losing sucks.

Okay tank off for tonight.....crush this team really bad tonight, but ONLY if someone guarantees me, we lose the next 4. Anyone?

These teams are going to play each other hard. Both teams are out of the playoff race, and only this game at the moment matters to them. Want to see a great effort and some guys get on the scoresheet. Even if they lose, want to see a great battle out there.

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
Anyone know of a bar in Philly that would play this one? Staying in Rittenhouse Square area.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Buffalo sinking quicker than we are. No guarantees they dont surpass us. Another team better at tanking, they have been doing it for years on end.
Arizona getting Grabner back the other day. Huge lift for them. They get Stepan back.....they might sneak in with PO birth. They may be finally getting close to being a PO team for years to come.
Shame they lost Raanta, they would already be a shoe in.

Reactions: Winston2018

NYR94

Mar 31, 2005
Long Island, NY
Buffalo sinking quicker than we are. No guarantees they dont surpass us. Another team better at tanking, they have been doing it for years on end.
Arizona getting Grabner back the other day. Huge lift for them. They get Stepan back.....they might sneak in with PO birth. They may be finally getting close to being a PO team for years to come.
Shame they lost Raanta, they would already be a shoe in.

I read a statistic the other day that said Buffalo this year was up to 33 games without back-to-back wins. During their tanking season the most they went without winning back-to-back games was 31. They're somehow even more inconsistent when they're actually trying. :huh:

Reactions: Larrybiv

ReggieDunlop68

hey hanrahan!
Oct 4, 2008
It’s a rebuild.
This is one of those games were a team needs to spread their lead on a division rival with whom they are also competing in a lottery race.

And yo Edmonton ain't won no cups so...

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Buch has turned it up lately which is good news for the odds of NYR giving him a new contract.

Seems almost certain that we bridge-deal him though. I'd be shocked if they trusted him enough to go in on a long term contract just yet.

Reactions: Larrybiv

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
Buch has turned it up lately which is good news for the odds of NYR giving him a new contract.

Seems almost certain that we bridge-deal him though. I'd be shocked if they trusted him enough to go in on a long term contract just yet.
I don't know, I still think he turns into a 70+ pt player, he has all the skill in the world and when he's confident he just takes over. I think once our team around him has developed, he has stable linemates, etc he will be playing like that confident Buch we saw against Detroit, all the time. I see him as sorta being in a similar spot as Mika when we traded for him, a very streaky player who hasn't put it all together consistently. And now we have Mika locked up on a great contract, imagine if we had to sign Mika at the end of this season.

If we could sign him long term at 5M I'd rather do that than sign him for 2 years at 3.5M and him end up paying him 8M in a couple years.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
I read a statistic the other day that said Buffalo this year was up to 33 games without back-to-back wins. During their tanking season the most they went without winning back-to-back games was 31. They're somehow even more inconsistent when they're actually trying. :huh:
Goaltending? I mean this Ullmark kid that was horrific against us, has given up nearly 4 a game in last 6, and has only a .907 save pctg. for season. Not good. Carter Hutton who not too log ago, the whole NHL was bragging about, has fallen a bit himself. So if they arent better, they may pass us. Please no.

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
I wouldn’t trade Zbad for any combination of players on that Devils roster.

What an absolute wasteland. Holy f***. Their lines legitimately look like they’re from an AHL team, no exaggeration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad