Deadpool 2

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Brolin is Cable, Thanos, Jonah Hex, Agent K (Men in Black 3), and is also in Oldboy and Sin City films. Word is he will be the next Hellboy, too.

Reynolds is Deadpool, Green Lantern, and Hannibal King (Blade Trinity).

Is it just me or does Hollywood only cast from a pool of like 40 actors for all these comic book movies?

David Harbour already confirmed as the new Hellboy.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
DRAtedeWkAAIzaE.jpg

Reactions: CPTN71

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House

Video description:

After surviving a near fatal bovine attack, a disfigured cafeteria chef (Wade Wilson) struggles to fulfill his dream of becoming Mayberry’s hottest bartender while also learning to cope with his lost sense of taste. Searching to regain his spice for life, as well as a flux capacitor, Wade must battle ninjas, the yakuza, and a pack of sexually aggressive canines, as he journeys around the world to discover the importance of family, friendship, and flavor – finding a new taste for adventure and earning the coveted coffee mug title of World’s Best Lover.

:biglaugh:

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
Have high hopes for the movie. On par with #1. Don't think I'll be disappointed.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
After surviving a near fatal bovine attack, a disfigured cafeteria chef (Wade Wilson) struggles to fulfill his dream of becoming Mayberry's hottest bartender while also learning to cope with his lost sense of taste. Searching to regain his spice for life, as well as a flux capacitor, Wade must battle ninjas, the yakuza, and a pack of sexually aggressive canines, as he journeys around the world to discover the importance of family, friendship, and flavor - finding a new taste for adventure and earning the coveted coffee mug title of World's Best Lover.

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
I find that sequels generally try too hard to cram in too much of what made the first one so appealing (see Guardians of the Galaxy 2), but this looks like it could be on point

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
I wasn't hyped for this being a "X-Force" movie at all, still arent, but that trailer was great! Very much looking forward to this.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Terry Crews is in it...that's awesome
I'm still trying to exactly who is playing who as IMDB only lists the actors right now not the character.

Crews seems to be playing Bedlam. Then it looks like the Asian woman is playing Surge and then we see possibly Shatterstar in the plane scene.

Reactions: CHfan1

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
I'm still trying to exactly who is playing who as IMDB only lists the actors right now not the character.

Crews seems to be playing Bedlam. Then it looks like the Asian woman is playing Surge and then we see possibly Shatterstar in the plane scene.

this article runs through some possibilities.

nvmd wrong article. it was a youtube video I watched yesterday that went through the possibilities.

apparently Shatterstar and Zeitgeist are in the mix

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad