Proposal: Deadline Bargain Bin Specials (MTL - BUF/DET

BoltsRule

Feb 10, 2019
I still think Lightning will run out of gas. D is to small or should I say not nasty enough for playoff run. As games get tighter and refs swallow their whistle the Lightning spend to much time in their own end. After 20 games this is a death sentence. Last year Kucherov and Stamkos ran out of gas. Actually IMO the whole team ran out of gas both in 2017 and 2018. All of those small fast forwards get mighty skinny come Cup time.

Deam78

Aug 16, 2017
Wouldn't trade Olofsson OR a 2nd for Scandella, let alone both.

For a late pick? I might bite.

sfoote

Jan 6, 2013
I still think Lightning will run out of gas. D is to small or should I say not nasty enough for playoff run. As games get tighter and refs swallow their whistle the Lightning spend to much time in their own end. After 20 games this is a death sentence. Last year Kucherov and Stamkos ran out of gas. Actually IMO the whole team ran out of gas both in 2017 and 2018. All of those small fast forwards get mighty skinny come Cup time.
ok, I'll bite, what the hell does that have anything to do with the original topic ??

Wingsfan 4 life

Oct 9, 2016
It'd have to start at a 2nd for Glennie. If that's too rich, both sides can go on their merry way.

Wings have no reason to trade him for less. He's not a rental while having his best season.

Plus FWIW, Hudon's a lefty. I'd assume if a player has to come back, Wings would be pushing for a righty, because guess which Wings forward is the only righty signed past this year.

Yup, Glendening.

Frk(if not claimed off waivers), Witkowski and Vanek all have questionable futures in Detroit past this year, and there's no righty in the pipeline ATM.

HOPE

Goal Caufield!
Jun 30, 2011
Montreal
It'd have to start at a 2nd for Glennie. If that's too rich, both sides can go on their merry way.

Wings have no reason to trade him for less. He's not a rental while having his best season.

Plus FWIW, Hudon's a lefty. I'd assume if a player has to come back, Wings would be pushing for a righty, because guess which Wings forward is the only righty signed past this year.

Yup, Glendening.

Frk(if not claimed off waivers), Witkowski and Vanek all have questionable futures in Detroit past this year, and there's no righty in the pipeline ATM.
ship has sailed, we just got thompson for the 4c role, not that he's better but the need isn't there anymore

Wingsfan 4 life

Oct 9, 2016
ship has sailed, we just got thompson for the 4c role, not that he's better but the need isn't there anymore

Oh right, forgot Habs traded for Thompson. Apparently so did OP? Trading for Glendening makes zero sense now. Assets would be better used for other needs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad