Proposal: Deadline Bargain Bin Specials (MTL - BUF/DET

Captain97

Jan 31, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
So the players I'm looking to acquire are Marco Scandella and Luke Glendening.

For Glendening I would think

3rd or 4th round pick + Hudon would be the offer

And for Scandella

2nd + Olofosson + late pick 5th - 7th

Scandella has been having a rough year but maybe coming home and playing with Petry could give him a boost. For Buffalo fans unfamiliar with Olofosson he was picked in the second round last year, projects as a middle six Center, and for a good part of last year was projected to be a late first. And the Scandella trade is of course dependent on Buffalo being out of reach of a playoff spot in the next week or so.

MayDayMayDay

But what is grief, if not love persevering?
Feb 22, 2012
Peoria, AZ
What happened to Scandella? He was a solid top four guys like 1.5 years ago
Has all but forgotten how to play the game. Hockey IQ has fallen off a cliff. Maybe he needs a sport psychologist, maybe a change of scenery. Regardless, Buffalo has better LHD men on the roster or waiting in the wings (except our dipshit coach won't play them).

Reactions: Sila v Kucherove

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
Scandella is god awful, he's basically a cap dump.

Why make an offer for a player that you haven't seen play? Cus hes from MTL?

Don't give a shit about Glendening. You can easily find better/cheaper players for the role he fills.

Captain97

Jan 31, 2017
Toronto, Ontario

No he was a very good player less than 2 years ago. Marc Bergevin almost raded for him at the 2017 draft and is only 28, so I had no reason to assume he had declined significantly over the past 18 months.

sansabri

hello my enemies
Aug 12, 2005
Has all but forgotten how to play the game. Hockey IQ has fallen off a cliff. Maybe he needs a sport psychologist, maybe a change of scenery. Regardless, Buffalo has better LHD men on the roster or waiting in the wings (except our dip**** coach won't play them).

Sounds like the yips.

Pierre Lebrun

Nov 3, 2014
I think more likely targets are Alec Martinez, Nate Thompson, and Carl Hagelin (maybe less so now that Weise was acquired).

Reactions: HabsQC

Stripper

Mar 4, 2013
At this point, I'd like Montreal to trade for Scandella and see if a change of scenery could help him. I'd give a 3rd or a 4th.

Reactions: Vachon23

Jul 6, 2016
Maybe if Scandella would be traded to his hometown team in MTL, he could be motivated to play better.

I'd like Glendening too to center our 4th line.

Hasekperreault23

Nov 23, 2018
So the players I'm looking to acquire are Marco Scandella and Luke Glendening.

For Glendening I would think

3rd or 4th round pick + Hudon would be the offer

And for Scandella

2nd + Olofosson + late pick 5th - 7th

Scandella has been having a rough year but maybe coming home and playing with Petry could give him a boost. For Buffalo fans unfamiliar with Olofosson he was picked in the second round last year, projects as a middle six Center, and for a good part of last year was projected to be a late first. And the Scandella trade is of course dependent on Buffalo being out of reach of a playoff spot in the next week or so.

You could take out Olofsson and 2nd and I would still trade you Scandella here.
I will take Ollofson too shhh

TheOtherOne

Jan 2, 2010
You can't have Glendening for scraps, he is a guy every team wants and DRW isn't in a hurry to get rid of him. Overpay us for him or gtfo.

Reactions: Hronek

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005

Don't give a **** about Glendening. You can easily find better/cheaper players for the role he fills.
Probably has never seen Olly play either lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad