Post-Game Talk: DD da GOAT: Habs win 2-1 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
DD got first star because Bernier faced more shots than Price and you can't give first star to the losing team.

Habs_Apostle

Feb 22, 2004
DD first star! Where would we be without wee DD?! Without his contributions we'd be a bubble team.

Well, not pretty. Boys look lethargic. Still, some of the youngsters look good. Hope Gonchar is alright. PK can't play like that every night. Onwards...

Montreal Shadow

Feb 18, 2008
Montreal
Dear god this team isn't as good as I thought it was. If Price goes down in the playoffs or if a team figures out his weakness, it's lights out.

That said, happy with the 2pts but they can't expect to win by scoring 2 goals or less per game.

Kojo

Nov 22, 2013
DD first star WTF really ?????

51 D. Desharnais C 0 0 0 -1 0 0 0 0 0 0 52% 3:21 0:00 19:28

I've seen everything. A guy with no shot, no point and minus 1 gets the first star. Unbelievable. &()*()&"?&*/%?& unbelievable. The faster MB ship him the better.
It wouldn't be the same if someone didn't post DD stats. I appreciate your work.

Pricef*

DD first star!! Haters set to explode!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I think I'm going to piss my pants . :laugh::laugh:

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
Beaulieu and DLR were unreal this game...Galchenyuk had a bad game but its ok once in a while I guess.

Thomas is starting to grow on me

Bourdon101

Jul 21, 2012
screen-capture-17.png

PK deserved it after his amazing game. He should be 1st star. 35:21 tonight.

Quoted for truth.

Bryson

#EugeneMolson
Jun 25, 2008
No shoutout in playoffs. Another terrible game against one of the worst teams in the league. Without Carey Price this team is done. Done.

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
Desharnais is the first star because he has the GWG in OT/SO, it's AUTOMATIC.

That's not true. They haven't used that format since like 2010. There have been plenty of games where Price got first star after PAP got the shootout winner.

Analyzer*

Plekanec had another ****** game.

Galchenyuk needs to do better passes.

Desharnais sucks, too.

Thomas and De La Rose and even Bournival played well.

Beaulieu did well. Weaver and Gilbert need to be improved.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
GWG ALWAYS = 1st.

Who doesn't know that??

Only the people who wants other reasons to bash him. But other than that, EVERYBODY know it.

Yet....it's incredibly stupid though. Makes so little sense. Yet, those are just stars. When people in here couldn't care less who they are unless....DD is in it.

SherbrookeW

Nov 20, 2007
The hatred that DD provokes here is just ignorant bigotry. He's a useful hockey player, of exactly the same kind and stature , if not quite the same skill level, as Henri Richard or Yvon Cournoyer. What would these haters have said about them? He played the vital role in setting up the winning goal in the biggest game the Habs have played in twenty years last spring, and has been a paladin in overtime and shoot-outs this week alone. Anyone who doesn't appreciate his effort and his skill-set doesn't deserve to be a Montreal Canadiens fan.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
DD delivers again. Who gives a **** he received the first star. Be happy we won

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Beaulieu and DLR were unreal this game...Galchenyuk had a bad game but its ok once in a while I guess.

Thomas is starting to grow on me

Same, he has really picked it up lately.

Great game by Nate, first he steps up for Gonchar and secondly his defensive play was great. That move he made to separate Kessel from the puck when he didn't have his stick was smart.

CH25

Self-proclaimed Habs connoisseur
Apr 12, 2010
Montreal
That point might reduce the lottery odds for the Leafs by 1%. Win-Win situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad