Movies: DC's The Flash (starring Ezra Miller) - June 23rd, 2023

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
DC's recent work hasn't given me a whole lot of excitement so I hope they don't ruin Michael Keaton's return and kill my nostalgia

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Not a big fan of Miller as Barry Allan and the costume is not better than the one in Justice League...meh

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Though I do hope the sequence from Crisis is in it but it hasn't been confirmed anywhere.
If these two are going to meet again in this DC movie world is the timeframe the same as when they had Crisis series on the CW or is this something new is something I was wondering. As on the CW shows the multiverse supposedly collapsed and we were left with one earth I believe, so if this is after Crisis does that mean the multiverse is opening again? So many questions.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
If these two are going to meet again in this DC movie world is the timeframe the same as when they had Crisis series on the CW or is this something new is something I was wondering. As on the CW shows the multiverse supposedly collapsed and we were left with one earth I believe, so if this is after Crisis does that mean the multiverse is opening again? So many questions.

I think this would be before Crisis.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
THE FLASH
Release date: November 4, 2022
Director: Andy Muschietti
Cast: Ezra Miller, Ron Livingston, Michael Keaton, Kiersey Clemons, Michael Shannon, Antje Traue, Sasha Calle, and Michael Keaton
About: Ezra Miller stars as Barry Allen, AKA The Flash, who pushes the limits of his superpowers in the DC Super Hero’s first-ever standalone feature film.

So Man of Steel's Zod and Faora are in this? Also DC, have someone doublecheck your posts as you listed Keaton twice in the cast.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
To quote Kriss Carr, for why is he still even in Hawaii? And why are people there still inviting him to their homes?

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad