TV: DC's Crisis On Infinite Earths crossover (CW) HOLY CRIMSON SKIES OF DEATH!

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
So this will happen during the coming season of CW shows (Arrow, Supergirl, The Flash, Legends Of Tomorrow, Batwoman). So far confirmed has been that Brandon Routh will be appearing as a Superman, Burt Ward as Robin, Kevin Conroy as a Batman and Black Lightning as well. Fan service to the max!

missingmika

Dec 9, 2006
So this will happen during the coming season of CW shows (Arrow, Supergirl, The Flash, Legends Of Tomorrow, Batwoman). So far confirmed has been that Brandon Routh will be appearing as a Superman, Burt Ward as Robin, Kevin Conroy as a Batman and Black Lightning as well. Fan service to the max!

Hyped. Been teasing this since Flash episode 1. Flash is the best series out, hands down.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
Tom Welling and Lynda Carter have been rumored to be in it..... Bring everyone. Get Keaton to fight Afflack!

Welling has now confirmed. I would be shocked if Carter appears as wander woman. She might appear nut as a new character

Mark Hamil will play a version of the joker
The original robin will also be in it.
Going to be a lot of cameos

Reactions: RobBrown4PM

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Welling has now confirmed. I would be shocked if Carter appears as wander woman. She might appear nut as a new character

Mark Hamil will play a version of the joker
The original robin will also be in it.
Going to be a lot of cameos

She was the alien president on Supergirl.

He was on The Flash already and has not been confirmed to play The Joker. The source for that rumor is ComicBookcast Youtube channel.

Mark Hamill Rumored To Be Playing The Joker In Crisis On Infinite Earths

CokenoPepsi

Oct 28, 2016
Smallville was soooo bad at times I can't believe I made it through all of it.

I've never watched any other cw DC show but I will tune into this for Tom.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Smallville was soooo bad at times I can't believe I made it through all of it.

I've never watched any other cw DC show but I will tune into this for Tom.

Smallville spent the majority of its middle years strangled by the whole Clark/Lana thing. It was good away from that when it was trying to be either young Clark figuring out his powers or older Clark figuring out how to be a bigger hero.

There was a lot to like about the series though, particularly in the non-Lana characters, most of whom had periods of being interesting. I'd love a cameo in this from Eric Durance as well. She's the best Lois.

Reactions: optimus2861

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Well, I'm frigging nostradamus :laugh:

I'd love a cameo in this from Eric Durance as well. She's the best Lois.

Smallville's Lois and Clark Reunite! Erica Durance Joins Tom Welling in Arrowverse 'Crisis' Crossover

I had forgotten that she guests on Supergirl as Kara's kryptonian mom, so it's not that big a move for her to also pop up as Smallville Lois alongside Welling. That's great news though. The personal stories on Smallville were infinitely more fun once Lana went away and they could lean into Clark/Lois.

Also I know that Arrow's already wrapping up, but the big, huge, broad nature of this crossover makes me feel like they're doing a massive fangasm blowout on the potential that maybe Flash and Legends of Tomorrow wind down in the near future as well, making this a big farewell to the CW legacy of DC TV series.

Now all that's left is Rosenbaum returning as Lex. We don't need any more Lana, and there's basically no chance of a Chloe return given that Allison Mack has all that weird sex cult stuff going on.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Well, I'm frigging nostradamus :laugh:

Smallville's Lois and Clark Reunite! Erica Durance Joins Tom Welling in Arrowverse 'Crisis' Crossover

I had forgotten that she guests on Supergirl as Kara's kryptonian mom, so it's not that big a move for her to also pop up as Smallville Lois alongside Welling. That's great news though. The personal stories on Smallville were infinitely more fun once Lana went away and they could lean into Clark/Lois.

Also I know that Arrow's already wrapping up, but the big, huge, broad nature of this crossover makes me feel like they're doing a massive fangasm blowout on the potential that maybe Flash and Legends of Tomorrow wind down in the near future as well, making this a big farewell to the CW legacy of DC TV series.

Now all that's left is Rosenbaum returning as Lex. We don't need any more Lana, and there's basically no chance of a Chloe return given that Allison Mack has all that weird sex cult stuff going on.

TV: - DC's Crisis On Infinite Earths crossover (CW) Only 4 posts too late.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Michael Rosembaum is apparently officially not going to be in the crossover. He tweeted this morning that the CW people called his agent and allegedly made him a ridiculous offer: basically he had to agree to appear with absolutely no idea what he was doing or when. He wouldn't be given a script to preview the part or a sketch of his part, or even a potential shooting schedule. And they wanted an answer immediately. So he said 'no' and moved on.

I'll be that since there's going to be time before they need to kick this into gear that they'll come back at some point maybe offering him something a little more tangible, but for now there'll be no Smallville Lex on screen in December.

Or maybe they'll got get John Glover. :laugh:

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Michael Rosembaum is apparently officially not going to be in the crossover. He tweeted this morning that the CW people called his agent and allegedly made him a ridiculous offer: basically he had to agree to appear with absolutely no idea what he was doing or when. He wouldn't be given a script to preview the part or a sketch of his part, or even a potential shooting schedule. And they wanted an answer immediately. So he said 'no' and moved on.

I'll be that since there's going to be time before they need to kick this into gear that they'll come back at some point maybe offering him something a little more tangible, but for now there'll be no Smallville Lex on screen in December.

Or maybe they'll got get John Glover. :laugh:

I'd imagine they're pulling a Russo brothers thing on the script for the crossover, making sure nothing leaks.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
There's some cool art and costume test pics out for Brandon Routh for the crossover (I'm being coy here because I don't know what does/doesn't constitute a spoiler for people given what news has been shared so far.

Goddamn that looks amazing. And I would totally be cool with Routh getting another crack at playing Superman in a movie if they let him be an older Supes. Fittingly for his comment in the post, he looks like a frigging Alex Ross painting.

There's also been news that Supernatural actor Osric Chau (aka Kevin Tran, the prophet) will be in the crossover as well playing Ryan Choi, Ray Palmer's successor as The Atom in the comics.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad