GDT: Dazed and Confused - Devils vs. Rangers - 7:00 PM MSG+2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
Ok, I really want to see the positive in all of this but can someone tell me what these kids are actually learning by getting the shit kicked out of them for the next god knows how long.
Yes. no other teams have this badly ever this season, 4-0, my god, this a epic blowout of record proportions. (And our goalie had an off game and our two top scorers are out and we lost a couple defensemen and we aren’t able to practice with the center who was out for two months or the new defenseman who’s never played in this system.)

It’s a loss. To a team I hate losing to but it’s just a regular loss.

Reactions: TheDuke93

VoidCreature

Before you see the light, you must die.
Mar 6, 2015
New Jersey
We beat ourselves about twice as often as we beat the goalie on this putrid power play.

Maybe even three times as often.

Incharge1976

Mar 4, 2011
This argument is tired. Nothing back implies they would walk in the offseason for nothing. Sometimes what you can learn from playing alongside someone doing it long enough is more than you get out of a lottery ticket that might end up playing like a younger version of that player in a few years.

They have already played next to those people for half a year or more. You don't let assets walk away for nothing unless you are a team that has a chance of winning the cup or making a decent run in the playoffs.

TrufleShufle

Aug 31, 2012
They have already played next to those people for half a year or more. You don't let assets walk away for nothing unless you are a team that has a chance of winning the cup or making a decent run in the playoffs.
Again, "walk away for nothing". You make up a scenario we don't know and use that as the alternative.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Yes. no other teams have this badly ever this season, 4-0, my god, this a epic blowout of record proportions. (And our goalie had an off game and our two top scorers are out and we lost a couple defensemen and we aren’t able to practice with the center who was out for two months or the new defenseman who’s never played in this system.)

It’s a loss. To a team I hate losing to but it’s just a regular loss.
back to back shutouts to the same team. Down 3-0 in the first. Had a 5th taken off the board.

Is it historical? No. But that is not much solace.

Poppy Whoa Sonnet

J'Accuse!
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2007
If Hughes outplays Kakko and Lafreniere i'm calling it a W

W

YOv591.gif

Reactions: SJinNewJersey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events