2gbkHGK.jpg

mQ8jqCp.jpg

99J7OuB.jpg

IDRABcS.jpg

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
Rather see Seigenthaler with Subban and Smith back with Severson. Murray with Butcher. Butcher needs someone who can head the opposition off at the goal mouth when he’s caught with a bad gap or caught on a counter attack.

"Butcher needs someone who can cover for him on D when he’s caught flat footed and taking 8 seconds to get back in to the zone."

Fixed that for ya.

iu

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
It’s GDTs like this that really make me wish some of the players spied on hfboards from time to time.

It’s the rest of the threads that make me happy they probably don’t :laugh:

Reminds me of a saying a wise man once said to me - all poopy times are pee pee times but not all pee pee times are poopy times.

err wait, maybe that's not the saying I was trying to think of.

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
Would love to see Sharangovich-Boqvist-Kuokkanen reunited from the preseason.

Wood-Hughes-Merkley

Johnsson-Hischier-Thompson

Bastian-McLeod-Maltsev

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
It’s GDTs like this that really make me wish some of the players spied on hfboards from time to time.

It’s the rest of the threads that make me happy they probably don’t :laugh:

Only before the game as part of their pregame rituals. They wouldn't want to see anything else in the GDT's for the most part.

The players probably wouldn't even get most of the references anyway lol. Some Minnesota basketball player was like 'who's A-Rod?' after he bought the NBA franchise.

Reactions: Ripshot 43

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Man it's the same bullshit they tried to pull in my day. Ya know, if it ain't scratching Bratt and Zacha, it's some other choice they're gonna try to make for you. You got to do what Randall "Pink" Floyd wants to do, man. And let me tell you this; the older you do get, the more rules they're gonna TRY to get you to follow. You just gotta keep livin' man. L-I-V-I-N.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad