Waived: Davidson/Garrison

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Cale Morris - please sign with us and be our back up next year...you and Delia could be our core going forward!!!

we missed out on Cal Peterson, would really love to add this kid to our goalie pool.

KWP

Aug 18, 2018
The Nearest Gin Joint
The trade gets even better...stan got chia to bend over and chia took it deep

OMFG.
I remember way back my teacher in grammar skool writing class: "Always try to paint a picture with words, children ..." She might getcha on capiltalization, but no one can say you didn't fulfil her primary instructions.

KWP

Aug 18, 2018
The Nearest Gin Joint
... heard Vancouver is interested as well - Horvat is in play for Seabs!!!

Couple of have to happen firsts but ...
Actually, if Caggiulia can contribute, and VAN stays in the playoff hunt, trade deadline, maybe they bite on reuniting him w/ his ND linemate, Boeser. Assuming #7 agrees to waiving the NTC. Veteran Dman, good, "in the room," AND ... 3 Cupolas' experience to show the way to Canuck glory!!!

I'd ask for a 1st and zero retain, and after they stopped laughing, would accept pretty much anything offered.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Cale Morris - please sign with us and be our back up next year...you and Delia could be our core going forward!!!

we missed out on Cal Peterson, would really love to add this kid to our goalie pool.
Morris is good. I wouldn't be opposed to it.

Forsberg and Lankinen is Rockford in case Morris isn't ready. Not sure if Nalimov comes over, but I fully trust Delia to be our starter next season.

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
I hope that was disclosed else wtf we got traded a dude just doesn't want to show up at rockford so he just quits?
That would be Garrison’s choice either way but I’m pretty positive he was just dead money getting dealt. The guy made over thirty million dollars playing hockey. Riding busses in the minors for another three to four months wasn’t worth 200k to him.

Last edited:

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
He wasn't assigned to Rockford. He was only put on waivers and today was activated off IR. Hawks probably want 7 Dmen, would only have 6 if he was assigned.

When a player is put on waivers, he's automatically assigned to the AHL affiliate, if he clears, AFAIK.

They'll carry 7 once Joker is back. Davidson is on Rockford. Joker will be back in a few days.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
I’m thinking it was a move in preparation for Joker coming back and if they lost Davidson they would have kept Garrison up for a week or two.

That makes sense.

I would not be shocked if there was a trade or two in the coming week for the Hawks.

A TD-type deal. Not sure who but Hayden (don't want to trade him) or Kruger could happen (with cash retained).

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00