David Perron

TheRebuild

Bold as Boognish
Jun 12, 2014
Winter
Maybe he's injured, but he had a career year last year and has come back to earth is all. If I could of picked anyone on the team that would "regress" from last year I would have picked him, I mean he had almost 30 goals, and he is not a 30 goal guy, he's a 15-20 goal guy tops.

thadd

Oil4Life
Jun 9, 2007
Canada
Maybe he's injured, but he had a career year last year and has come back to earth is all. If I could of picked anyone on the team that would "regress" from last year I would have picked him, I mean he had almost 30 goals, and he is not a 30 goal guy, he's a 15-20 goal guy tops.

People said that about Alex Burrows. Yeah, he had the Sedins with him, but he was going into the dirty areas and pissing off the opposition much like Perron was last year.

Everest

Apr 19, 2005

I think...for the next month or so...Perron IS a good bet to play & produce like a 30 goal scorer.

I posted in this thread a few days ago...saying how Perrons' lack of goals was likely attributed to being on a line with a rookie/child centreman.

Well...be careful what you wish for...Halls' injury forces Perron into way more icetime...but...probably some (or most) of those added shifts will be with RNH or Boyd Gordon...both of whom are experienced players who Perron will feel comfortable with.

Its probably apocalyptic that Hall has...once again...sustained a serious injury.

But from Perron's POV...its a gift from the hockey heavens...I think he will have a huge run of production here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad