HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
E2HmlifX0AQqlVk

HAPPY BDAY PA$TA

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
Wonder where the usual 'fans' are to get bad if someone dares say hes better than Draisaitl or McDavid.

Pasternak is the best young player in the NHL especially if he can produce in the playoffs those 2 are soft frauds I told you all last year when he got stuck on 49 goals he was better than both of them.
look, I don't really want to get into a whole argument where I'm downplaying Pasta in the Pasta thread (you might want to learn how to spell his name btw, it's right there in the title)...

... but as good as Pastrnak is, those 2 guys are both better playoff producers so far in their careers. Draisaitl is currently 5th all time in playoff points per game (with 20gp or more). that guy is anything but soft or unproductive in the playoffs.

McDavid is currently 27th all time and over a point per game career in the playoffs.

I love Pasta and think he's one of the best players on earth but there's no need to tear down 2 generational players to build Pastrnak up. They're all great players. Both of those guys are probably a little bit better than Pasta and you look like a fool calling them soft frauds.

inactive user

Aug 20, 2020
Tought times for Pasta and his girlfriend. He posted on instagram that they lost their baby ...
If true that is horrible for them. Wow just horrible..

This is just heartbreaking. Terrible, terrible news.

I don’t even know what to say, this is just awful. I saw the thread pop up and was not expecting to see this. My prayers go out to David and his family. Such heartbreaking news my jaw dropped and my heart sunk.

Ivo

Dec 29, 2008
Rotterdam, NL
This is so awful, I am absolutely heartbroken for him. I can't even imagine what they are going through. My daughter was born last year and we had a close call where she had to be treated in intensive care, luckily she is okay and healthy now, but we have been scared as hell ever since. I try not to think about how it would be, if it went the other way, that is the worst nightmare I can think of. Poor Pasta and his partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad