Player Discussion David Pastrnak XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tbaybruin

Feb 2, 2016
- Pasta is hurt look at him skate and his speed
- He isn’t shooting the same because of his wrist injury
- he isn’t playing like himself but is by far the best option on the first line
- the people posting about his play have never played hockey or played hurt. You friggin give it all you have but your injury limits what you can actually do.
- It is hard to watch one of our better players play the way he has. It’s so frustrating. But I will guarantee you one thing, no one and I mean no one is close to as frustrated with David Pastrnak as David Pastrnak himself

Reactions: StrBender

badbrewin

Sponsor
Jan 13, 2007
Montreal
- Pasta is hurt look at him skate and his speed
- He isn’t shooting the same because of his wrist injury
Not sure about the wrist as it didn't seem he hesitated nor let up on that one-timer the other night. It's either something else (ie: shoulder, ankle) and hopefully not between the ears. I'd have to go with injury because you can't go from being world class during the regular season (with a 40+ goal run rate), to being this bad.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
His puckhandling is the biggest issue right now. I can remember 3 specific plays from Game 4 alone where his puckhandling gaffes produced an odd-man rush the other way.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
That was exactly what we needed. Regular season Pasta is back.

The shift of the winning goal was amazing. Rewind it to earlier in the shift the first time they had the puck in the CBJ zone, he was battling and took the puck off a defenseman's stick behind the net and it almost led to a chance. Then it goes down the ice, comes back up again, and he scores. What a shift.

Reactions: Jean_Jacket41

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
And this is why you keep supremely talented players in the lineup in the playoffs even when they are struggling. It hasn't hurt that his resurgence has coincided with his being moved back to the line in which he has ridiculous chemistry. No coincidence there.

Reactions: Gordon Lightfoot
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->