Player Discussion David Pastrnak III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
Great to get him back Friday then Marchand back on Saturday. Hope to hear something soon on Krejci's diagnosis and time line.

Per Twitter, he's not on this road trip but it's possible he'll rejoin next week. So apparently not too bad.

TMac21

Save us Sweeney
May 21, 2003
Per Twitter, he's not on this road trip but it's possible he'll rejoin next week. So apparently not too bad.

That's good news, at least it looks like a short recovery. January schedule looks manageable without him.

mmk

Sep 5, 2014
Would love to see him reunited with spoonah, especially against NJ where they had some magic last year.

For Friday:

Loui-Bergy-Connolly
Beleskey-Spooner-Pasta

Saturday:

Marchy-Bergy-Loui
Beleskey-Spooner-Pasta

Then let it ride until DK's back.

617Marine

Aug 17, 2012
Boston
Only got to watch a condensed version of the last game but I thought Hayes was very good. At least he was better than normal?

Not to hijack the Pastrnak thread, but I think he's doing as expected for a third liner. Streaky, but he gives a ****, is going to the net, and doing his part. He's on pace for career high in points.

Guess he can't please everyone.

When healthy...
Marchand-Bergeron-Pasta
Beleskey-Krejci-Eriksson
Hayes-Spooner-Connolly
Vatrano/Ferraro-Kemp-Rinaldo/Randell

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
Not to hijack the Pastrnak thread, but Hayes is on pace for career high in points. Guess you can't please everyone.

When healthy...
Marchand-Bergeron-Pasta
Beleskey-Krejci-Eriksson
Hayes-Spooner-Connolly
Vatrano/Ferraro-Kemp-Rinaldo/Randell

Hayes is very streaky but he's a good player. Terrific 3rd liner, in my opinion. He's frustrating as all hell at times, but I like what he's shown so far.

617Marine

Aug 17, 2012
Boston
Hayes is very streaky but he's a good player. Terrific 3rd liner, in my opinion. He's frustrating as all hell at times, but I like what he's shown so far.

Agreed. My frustration is mostly for the fact that he's not getting a ton of puck luck and that only exacerbates his cold-streaks. Beleskey went through it for a while, and is Connolly ever in the middle of one now.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Eriksson-Bergeron-Pasta was a line today, I'm very happy with that.
I want Connolly/Hayes out of the top6.

HeartsAlive

Apr 11, 2013
Eriksson-Bergeron-Pasta was a line today, I'm very happy with that.
I want Connolly/Hayes out of the top6.

I agree. I think when everyone is healthy Marchand-Bergeron-Pastrnak and Beleskey-Krejci-Eriksson would make a hell of a top 6.

Ten Thousand Hours

Aug 17, 2010
Boston
I agree. I think when everyone is healthy Marchand-Bergeron-Pastrnak and Beleskey-Krejci-Eriksson would make a hell of a top 6.

Would much rather see Eriksson-Krejci-Pastrnak, but I realize that makes things difficult finding a RW for Bergeron. I wouldn't actually mind trying Beleskey there if there's no cheap option on the trade market that makes sense (like the price of Recchi).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad