David Legwand

Ishdul

Jan 20, 2007
Legwand's a good player and that's a cheap price for him. Like it.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Underwhelming addition (still good player though, I just wanted more of an impact player) but the contract is very, very reasonnable

enviro61

Sep 12, 2006
Ottawa
I like adding a veteran given it will allow us to ease some of the young guys into more responsible roles. I remember when this guy was drafted, never lived up to his billing but a decent player who knows his role. Was extremely fast back in the day, not so sure about now.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Underwhelming addition (still good player though, I just wanted more of an impact player) but the contract is very, very reasonnable

It might be an underwhelming addition, but it does add another veteran to the team. Which is important when your whole team is practically full of youngsters.

Its a good deal imo.

Bazel5

Apr 4, 2011
This is an great deal considering the $$ and term. Detroit gave up a 3rd, Jarnkrok and Eaves for him only months back (in a desperate situation though)

EastCoastSensFan

Mar 7, 2011
Pictou N.S.
good there is no point in tanking anyway.......... the odds are being lowered again for the 30th place team this year and then in 2016 the top 3 draft spots are all be auctioned off.

also legwand is not going to be a difference maker as far as tanking or not........ if this team was bottom 5 before this... it still is.

nater97

Jun 26, 2013
I like this. Much better than sending assets to Philly for Vinny. Legwand is the better player, and likely cheaper, and we save assets.

Welcome to Ottawa!

Tkachuk27

Nov 30, 2011
I like it 51 points last season brings leadership and grit

Only question I have is this Murray's plan B cause the trade didn't work out

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
Responsible low risk signing by murray. Dont know much about legwand other then looking at his stats. Kinda wish he was more of a goal scorer but meh.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad