David Legwand

BigBush*

I like Legwand because I think he's a good veteran presence on this team and he can still play in the league. We could get rid of Chiasson tomorrow and nobody would notice or care

Nah, I disagree. Chiasson isn't great but he's good on the fourth line. Hell have a good playoffs and will wear Montreal down and will be a distraction for Price.

Most people just thinks he sucks because he was the main piece in the Spezza trade.

Hes a good 4th liner when he plays his game. Cameron will make sure he knows what to do.

Hoffman-Legwand-Chiasson matched up against Montreals 4th line will absolutely crush them

pm88

Mar 19, 2014
everywhere
Nah, I disagree. Chiasson isn't great but he's good on the fourth line. Hell have a good playoffs and will wear Montreal down and will be a distraction for Price.

Most people just thinks he sucks because he was the main piece in the Spezza trade.

Hes a good 4th liner when he plays his game. Cameron will make sure he knows what to do.

Hoffman-Legwand-Chiasson matched up against Montreals 4th line will absolutely crush them

Thats true. Just for a guy with his size and as someone who was hyped as having some offensive ability he was pretty underwhelming this season. I guess as long as he does his job and plays physical out there that would be a decent enough contribution for us

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
Not a fan, but he is trying really hard, noticeably more than before. To me it seems he cares and can be useful in a playoff series

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
I'll never understand why this fanbase thinks having depth and being forced to play players like Michalek, Legwand or Chiasson in your bottom-6 is a BAD thing... Sens are under the cap no? What's the problem?

Jan 19, 2006
Calgary
I'll never understand why this fanbase thinks having depth and being forced to play players like Michalek, Legwand or Chiasson in your bottom-6 is a BAD thing... Sens are under the cap no? What's the problem?

Not only are we under the cap, we have the lowest payroll in the league.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad