Value of: David Krejci

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
Moving Krejci (unless it was to clear space for a Tavares or whatever) is giving up on the current core. Might as well move Bergeron, too.

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
You only move Krejci if you have a 60-70 pt center on their way to Boston for less than Krejcis current contract.

The framing of the OP like Krejci is a cap dump is bananas.

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
Still a productive player but there is a lot of wear on those tires at his age. Likely still productive for the next two years of his deal, but can’t afford him on the Jets. Not to mention no reason for him to waive to go to any team......I’m sure he’s happy in Boston

It’s too bad it’s not a fit for either team since he would be perfect with Laine. Krejci is one of the top couple players in the whole league in “shot assists”. He is just passing too much to Backes or Spooner or Stempniak or whatever the last few years. Bruins have not had a RW for Krejci since Horton left.

BruinLVGA

CZ Shadow 2 Compact coming my way!
Dec 15, 2013
Switzerland
I’ve always loved DK but the Bruins badly need to shed some salary with Carlo and McAvoy to re-sign. What would you be willing to give for Krejci and his 7.5 mill cap hit? Would Boston have to add to shed the contract? Was excellent last season but not so much in the playoffs. Offer Away!
He just had a 73 points season + 16 in the playoffs. "Would Boston have to add to shed the contract?"... :facepalm:

Montecristo

Jul 29, 2012
No one has offered anything for him despite this being 2 pages long. What is his value? What would your favorite team give for him

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad