Player Discussion David Krejci VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

bearcountry17

Jun 4, 2012
South Shore, MA
Have no idea, But I'm not paying this guy 7m to be a second line aging center. Thank you for your great time in Boston but Its time to move on with another plan. If DS signs him, 4M at three years sure not one penny more

So you were talking out of your ass when you said there are better ways to spend 7m. If Krejci goes the only UFA center that is a comparable player is RNH and he is going to get a lot of offers and most likely get overpaid. I just don't see how resigning Krejci isn't a better move than overpaying for somebody else whether via FA or trade. This team, pre deadline, lacked pure skill in the bottom 9 forwards with Krejci. I don't see how moving out the most skilled of the bunch helps this teams scoring woes.

13Hockey

Go Bruins
Jul 20, 2006
Boston
I never said he is a shit player did I. HOF ? Your MVP stance is idiotic. Guy has had a great career behind Bergy and the hard match ups. DK has lived a charmed life in Boston and was grossly over paid while doing it.

Still a very good secondary player that will get his assists for sure playing with Hall and Smith toward the end of his time in Boston. 7M will be better spent elsewhere moving forward.

from 2009-10 until 2016-17 Krejci was the #1 center and faced all the hard matchups

Bergeron benefited playing behind Krejci most of his career

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
Nothing more than 2 years. 2023 free agency has a great center class with Monahan, MacKinnon, O'Reilly, Larkin. The year before Barkov

I wouldn't mind 2 years at $6m. If you look at the Bruins cap situation, that should fit pretty well. I might even be convinced to give him $7.5m on a one-year deal

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
There are 2 GM according to Fluto who said they wouldn't want Taylor Hall period. He will not be in hot demand regardless of how he does.

So 2 gm sources out of 31 wouldnt sign him and it is determined he will not be in hot demand?

Hottest take I have seen :cool:

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
I’d ease up on this talk. He’s definitely been a great Bruin. But he’s lacked intensity for more than half of his career. I think if Krejci’s “will” matched his “skill” he’d be a top 20 player in the NHL. He’s extremely passive. The proof is staring us in the face right now, as he has upped his effort level by 50% now with Hall on his line.[/QUOTE

Proof is your made up 50% stat lol, I think some are so dug in on their takes at this point they just can't enjoy the last year here for Krejci
, /QUOTE]

Kalus

Sep 27, 2003
Florida
I wouldn't mind 2 years at $6m. If you look at the Bruins cap situation, that should fit pretty well. I might even be convinced to give him $7.5m on a one-year deal

I love Krejci as a player, never once doubted him, but even I would have a hard time going past $5.5M or so AAV for 2 years.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
So 2 gm sources out of 31 wouldnt sign him and it is determined he will not be in hot demand?

Hottest take I have seen :cool:

what do you think? He was just a UFA and a “couple of teams where trying to make room for him” but he jumped at the highest one year offer he find. Sounds like a hot commodity. Teams “tried” to make room for him That was two GMs the source spoke to, how many did he speak to? Bet it wasn’t all 31.

I do love this board though, put on the Bruins laundry and the player is no longer a dick, or bad teammate or a risk to sign long term. All sins forgiven, which is funny since most wanted nothing to do with him and destroyed him when he signed w the Sabres

BRUINS since 1995

May 10, 2010
Au pays de la neige
from 2009-10 until 2016-17 Krejci was the #1 center and faced all the hard matchups

Bergeron benefited playing behind Krejci most of his career
Disagree and no shot on DK. Don’t understand all the hot he isn’t getting and for me PB and DK are Bruins center line for a decade. All tough assignments has been Bergeron, most of the offense though under CJ was DK.

13Hockey

Go Bruins
Jul 20, 2006
Boston
I never said he is a shit player did I. HOF ? Your MVP stance is idiotic. Guy has had a great career behind Bergy and the hard match ups. DK has lived a charmed life in Boston and was grossly over paid while doing it.

Still a very good secondary player that will get his assists for sure playing with Hall and Smith toward the end of his time in Boston. 7M will be better spent elsewhere moving forward.

BE34285E-56EB-42CE-82D3-1B8BE7E8430B.jpeg

Even strength points since 2009

Top 2 lines by year
Since 2009-10
Krejci has played above the lineup over Bergeron in 7 of 12 seasons

09-10
Savard hurt
Wheeler Krejci Ryder
Strum Bergeron Reechi

10-11
Lucic Krejci Horton
Marchand Bergeron Reechi

11-12
Lucic Krejci Horton
Marchand Bergeron Seguin

12-13
Lucic Krejci Horton
Marchand Bergeron Seguin

13-14
Lucic Krejci Iginla
Marchand Bergeron Smith

14-15
Lucic Krejci Pastrnak
Marchand Bergeron Smith

15-16
Ericsson Krejci Pastrnak
Marchand Bergeron Connolly

16-17
Marchand Bergeron Pastrnak
Spooner Krejci Backes

17-18
DeBrusk Krejci Spooner

18-19
DeBrusk Krejci Nordstrom/Heinen

19-20
DeBrusk Krejci Heinen/Kuhlman

20-21
Ritchie Krejci Smith

Krejci was the offensive catalyst for a 6-7 stretch he was Batman on offense Bergeron was Robin

Once 63-37-88 formed Bergeron became Batman and Krejci is robin

but to think Krejci lived a charmed life when he played top pairs every night for years is laughable

Krejci lead the postseason in scoring as the #1 center 2x playing top pairs

put some respect on Krejcis name

13Hockey

Go Bruins
Jul 20, 2006
Boston
And Krejci overpaid???

he is the 22nd highest paid Center in the NHL

since signing his deal

he is 27th among Centers in the nhl in scoring

17th among Centers in the nhl in assists

And he is 13th among Centers in the nhl in playoff scoring

SO OVERPAID!!

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
what do you think? He was just a UFA and a “couple of teams where trying to make room for him” but he jumped at the highest one year offer he find. Sounds like a hot commodity. Teams “tried” to make room for him That was two GMs the source spoke to, how many did he speak to? Bet it wasn’t all 31.

I do love this board though, put on the Bruins laundry and the player is no longer a dick, or bad teammate or a risk to sign long term. All sins forgiven, which is funny since most wanted nothing to do with him and destroyed him when he signed w the Sabres

He requested to join a team with "strictness" and "accountability"

Did he have to?

Bmessy

Nov 25, 2007
East Boston, MA
There's no point in trying to convince the Krejci haters

When he performs well with good players his body language is wrong

When he performs at 85% productivity after playing with 3rd line wingers he's overpaid.

When he gets a quality winger after half a decade without it's "where was this before".

I for one have loved watching David Krejci as a Boston Bruin and hope he finishes his career here. Check my post history I've been yelling at Sweeney to get him a winger for years. Hope the Hall situation sticks.

False Start

May 8, 2018
There's no point in trying to convince the Krejci haters

When he performs well with good players his body language is wrong

When he performs at 85% productivity after playing with 3rd line wingers he's overpaid.

When he gets a quality winger after half a decade without it's "where was this before".

I for one have loved watching David Krejci as a Boston Bruin and hope he finishes his career here. Check my post history I've been yelling at Sweeney to get him a winger for years. Hope the Hall situation sticks.

I do want him resigned for a few more years. Hopefully the price is right and he'll take a slight discount to stay.

BRUINS since 1995

May 10, 2010
Au pays de la neige
View attachment 423621

Top 2 lines by year
Since 2009-10

09-10
Savard hurt
Wheeler Krejci Ryder
Strum Bergeron Reechi

10-11
Lucic Krejci Horton
Marchand Bergeron Reechi

11-12
Lucic Krejci Horton
Marchand Bergeron Seguin

12-13
Lucic Krejci Horton
Marchand Bergeron Seguin

13-14
Lucic Krejci Iginla
Marchand Bergeron Smith

14-15
Lucic Krejci Pastrnak
Marchand Bergeron Smith

15-16
Ericsson Krejci Pastrnak

16-17
Spooner Krejci Backes

17-18
DeBrusk Krejci Spooner

18-19

19-20

20-21
Ritchie Krejci Smith

Krejci was the offensive catalyst for a 6-7 stretch he was Batman on offense Bergeron was Robin

but to think Krejci lived a charmed life when he played top pairs every night for years is laughable

View attachment 423621

Top 2 lines by year
Since 2009-10

09-10
Savard hurt
Wheeler Krejci Ryder
Strum Bergeron Reechi

10-11
Lucic Krejci Horton
Marchand Bergeron Reechi

11-12
Lucic Krejci Horton
Marchand Bergeron Seguin

12-13
Lucic Krejci Horton
Marchand Bergeron Seguin

13-14
Lucic Krejci Iginla
Marchand Bergeron Smith

14-15
Lucic Krejci Pastrnak
Marchand Bergeron Smith

15-16
Ericsson Krejci Pastrnak

16-17
Spooner Krejci Backes

17-18
DeBrusk Krejci Spooner

18-19

19-20

20-21
Ritchie Krejci Smith

Wow. That tells me on how Bergeron has been good during that stretch. 2009 and 2010 coming back from an almost career ending injury. And then, with all the defensive zone start and defensive assignment, still having put these points is amazing. 4 Selke is incredible.

No was back on DK, he is an incredible player, underrated player and get’s so much heat for nothing. He is having a good season, core player, part and leader of the Bruins culture and hope he finishes in a bruins jersey.

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
And Krejci overpaid???

he is the 22nd highest paid Center in the NHL

since signing his deal

he is 27th among Centers in the nhl in scoring

17th among Centers in the nhl in assists

And he is 13th among Centers in the nhl in playoff scoring

SO OVERPAID!!

All while having a revolving door of lukewarm turds on both of his wings. You'd be hard pressed to find many other players in the league who have done as much with as little as he's had.

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
taylor hall? Have you been living under a rock or just being purposely obtuse?

I have no reason to dislike Hall for any reason as a Bruins fan. hes never crossed paths with us or caused any problems..talented player stuck on losing teams needing something to go his way. i see no reason to go on and on about some perceived slight

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
I have no reason to dislike Hall for any reason as a Bruins fan. hes never crossed paths with us or caused any problems..talented player stuck on losing teams needing something to go his way. i see no reason to go on and on about some perceived slight

Ok, the good player on bad team excuse for being a shitty teammate, dog on the ice and guy who took the biggest payday he could get feom the worst team in the world instead of waiting on a better team to give him less.

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
Ok, the good player on bad team excuse for being a shitty teammate, dog on the ice and guy who took the biggest payday he could get feom the worst team in the world instead of waiting on a better team to give him less.

why is taking a pay day wrong as any of us would do the same. nothing wrong in choosing Buffalo as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad