David Desharnais - The Too Many Threads to Keep Track of Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
May you bathe together naked in the glory of a Cup in the near future! :naughty:

Haha. I told my friend.. Only three things can save this year for me: I win my league, Habs win the cup and I find a new girl.

She said the Habs thing probably won't come true. What a *****.

Unclewhalebone

Aug 28, 2009
Send him to Hamilton.
Trade him for a bag of pucks.
He suckskkkk=s=s====sskkks.

at 3.5M he is the worst deal in the universe.
Please add to the list of simplistic remarks...

Simple is of the heart, simplistic is of the mind.

I guess Desharnais is too complex for most but still Bergevin and all coaches keep him.

We all know better than them...

Revenge is a plate that is better served cold.
Love is a plate served at zero kelvin...

I love the Habs and DD is part of it despite all the hate.
In Habs management and coaching I trust and never failed so.

That's real Love...

Please hater hate, it is time to show your colors again.
BTW, who will be top-5 scorer in the PO???

I'm sorry that you seem to be bent out of shape about all this, but the reality is that our forward lines are constantly being arranged around the deficiencies of one player.

I don't hate Desharnais. We are going to the playoffs and I hope to hell that he excels in the position he is put in, but I as a fan of the team feel that once again we will see him as a serious weakness in the lineup. Does that make me a bad fan? Does that make me a hater? Am I a hater because I think that the TEAM would be better if DD played less PP time? if I think he is brutal along the boards? if I suggest that there are at LEAST 2 better centers on the team?

The answer is no. The answer is that I want the Habs to win, and I dont give a rats left nut how many assists DD gets. He should not be getting more PP time than Plek or Chuck. He should not be playing more ice time than Eller. We should not arrange out lineup to his benefit. We should arrange it to the benefit of the team.

All the cry me a river, he works hard, excellent vision bs is nonsense.

habalifeok

Oct 28, 2013
Habs are a beast at 5 on 5. The main reason why their record is no fluke. Desharmais is a beast on 5 vs 5 and in shootouts. Suck it up.

Nynja*

Near perfect record when Eller plays as much as DD. So, if no DD, Eller can't play as much as DD, so no more perfect record in those games.

Or 70-6-6 record since Ellers TOI is automatically more than DDs

Mathletic

Feb 28, 2002
Ste-Foy
Or 70-6-6 record since Ellers TOI is automatically more than DDs

and Habs have scored more goals without Patch in the lineup the last couple years, guess we should sack him too? Perfect record so far too. Also 8-2 with Malhotra playing more minutes. We're onto something.

Nynja*

and Habs have scored more goals without Patch in the lineup the last couple years, guess we should sack him too? Perfect record so far too. Also 8-2 with Malhotra playing more minutes. We're onto something.

Sample sizes

HabsFan76

Nov 3, 2011
Canada
The Habs will need DD to step up and provide some offence if they want to get far in the playoffs. Desharnais decent last year but the production was mediocre.

I hope for the Habs sake that Desharnais has a good, productive playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad