David Desharnais - The Too Many Threads to Keep Track of Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
DD needs a big body if he is going to be effective. PAP is not that player, having those two out together is just asking for a turnover.

void

Jan 5, 2006
Hope he falls in a well. I don't want him to die or get injured, I just want him to get stuck in there for the duration of his contract.

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
If you start anything with will never win with him, you need some prove... cause... we are very close to be first... and were before...

...1st in the regular season means squat if we're plastered in the 1st round, like we were last time we finished 1st with DD as our #1C...

TheBlindFan

Sep 7, 2008
Sorry to call people my friend... it's a expression...

I think people wast a amazing time to bash people out here... It can only be possible if peaple like to bash people.

I don't think DD as a first line start center, but he is fare from being has bad has some here want him to be and working hard to get any stats to dimunish him...

men... is he not small enough :)

Mario Lemieux fan 66

Nov 2, 2012
...1st in the regular season means squat if we're plastered in the 1st round, like we were last time we finished 1st with DD as our #1C...

Emelin, Eller, Gionta, Prust, Pacioretty and Price all miss games during that serie.

Anderson was great and Price was very average.

But the lost of that serie is only on Desharnais back :sarcasm:.

Smokey Thompson

May 8, 2013
Lol Desharnais floating in the neutral zone while his man Johnson is WIDE open in the slot. He has all the time in the world to tee up the puck for kucherov.

What an embarrassing excuse of a centreman.

TheBlindFan

Sep 7, 2008
What? Markov shot the puck on the board... subban stop looking... so strange bound...

error was to Markov Subban, all 3 forwards... and the board...

Bill McNeal

Jul 19, 2003
Montreal
Never cared about him one way or another. As long as Therrien is around nobody will be used appropriately or reach their potential. Except goalies who can face fifty shots a night.

JLP

Refugee
Aug 16, 2005
:cheer:
We have very different centres,
They play in different ways.
Plex and Eller kill penalties,
Davey kills power plays.
:hockey:

JLP

Refugee
Aug 16, 2005
no-worries-guys-cj5e05.jpg

Four Points in the Last Four Games, PPG 'Sti !

(Team is 1-3)

Seriously how long does this go on?

Kachino

@kachino82
Feb 16, 2008
Montreal
Hickey got owned bad. He couldn't give 1 advantage to why DD should be the first center.

He just couldn't counter anything that McKenna said ... maybe he wasn't prepared or just couldn't find something to say.

I think he did say that 46 pts is pretty good for a 1st C. There was also the fact that he did mention Plekanek being the 1st C based on ice time. Anyways, that radio segment on TSN690 was like a representation of these Desharnais thread, except Hickey just wasn't prepared with counter-arguments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad