Player Discussion David Desharnais: The Final Chapter Edition (UPD: confirmed final)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naslund

Jun 18, 2006
USA
You think they could have had two second rounders for Plekanec?

You don't sign Plekanec, you let him go in the summer or trade him at the deadline for whatever you get. Who cares about the two second round picks that we got for Eller. We need a center that can compete.

If we are lucky enough (or Price pulls a Halak) and we meet Washington in the ECF, you will curse the day in June when Eller got traded for two late second round picks.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
They have a couple of good ones......Stéphane Leroux, Marc Denis, I know you'll laugh but I like Tremblay, PJ is okay,

Some I don't mind....Bégin, Fiset, Carbonneau,

Bad ones are Gaston la Gaffe, Stéphane Langdeau, Damphousse, Tenderness, Machabėe when shes hosting...(effectivement....:shakehead)
True, they do have a couple of good one's and didn't mean to lump them ALL under one roof, but man, what a brutal crew for the most part...hockey minds, they are not, but yet they get a forum to spew out some pretty strange stuff.

TheBlindFan

Sep 7, 2008
True, they do have a couple of good one's and didn't mean to lump them ALL under one roof, but man, what a brutal crew for the most part...hockey minds, they are not, but yet they get a forum to spew out some pretty strange stuff.

You have yours too... I don't get it, some poster can't get a day off without bashing DD and years long. AC is miles better then this. (which is not that good BTW...)

DD is done with is team. He didn't have a central role since he lost it spring 2015.... that years away....

French media don't "cry" for him the get back. Any poster saying that is just saying are hearing want they want.

under 10 minutes last game. wasn't good, wasn't bad. Just a deep player. Other key player with better partners and better ice opportunity are the one that write a game story (for the good and the bad reason), not the deep players.

Any coaches have to role is deep players when the team is not winning... that been like that since... 100 years. Inspect DD to have some games to have him nhl ready. Some players are just here to spend time on ice without costing you the game.

McCarron is not there yet. The game in 75% in habs disadvantage when he on ice. His line get stock in is zone. He will get there. He get's very good experience.

expy

Nov 2, 2010
You have yours too... I don't get it, some poster can't get a day off without bashing DD and years long. AC is miles better then this. (which is not that good BTW...)

DD is done with is team. He didn't have a central role since he lost it spring 2015.... that years away....

French media don't "cry" for him the get back. Any poster saying that is just saying are hearing want they want.

under 10 minutes last game. wasn't good, wasn't bad. Just a deep player. Other key player with better partners and better ice opportunity are the one that write a game story (for the good and the bad reason), not the deep players.

Any coaches have to role is deep players when the team is not winning... that been like that since... 100 years. Inspect DD to have some games to have him nhl ready. Some players are just here to spend time on ice without costing you the game.

McCarron is not there yet. The game in 75% in habs disadvantage when he on ice. His line get stock in is zone. He will get there. He get's very good experience.

DD almost had a few assists to the Leafs. He was terrible on Saturday, and he deservingly got benched, such should a player that does not belong in this league, and that all GMs (except Bergevin) realize.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
DD almost had a few assists to the Leafs. He was terrible on Saturday, and he deservingly got benched, such should a player that does not belong in this league, and that all GMs (except Bergevin) realize.

Under Therrien he would have gotten 14 minutes but gets benched in his first game under Julien.:laugh:

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site

Interesting theory you have there...everyone has their own 2 cents...;)

The Habs havve hooked their wagon way too long, to the likes of Therrien, and Dd, but as we know, everyone sees it in their own version...

TheBlindFan

Sep 7, 2008
Interesting theory you have there...everyone has their own 2 cents...;)

The Habs havve hooked their wagon way too long, to the likes of Therrien, and Dd, but as we know, everyone sees it in their own version...

Check the TOI, is usual wing, the line he start on each since then. It's not theory. It more like the reality...

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
And here I thought he was never going to be taken by another team.....

PuckSeparator

May 18, 2014
Check Republik
YES!!!!:yo::yo::yo::yo:

Is HFBoards gonna crash over this blockbuster?

I was honestly more ready to hear the details of the extension than this. Must be CJ knocking some sense into BrgainBin. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad