Player Discussion David Desharnais: The Final Chapter Edition (UPD: confirmed final)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
I think Cole is selling ice cream from a cart in Albuquerque.

With 265 goals and 532 points in 892 career games, along with a Stanley cup ring, I think it's safe to say he's comfortably retired.

Weird comment to make about a guy who scored 35 goals for us.

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
goodbye. shame we crippled our center depth for this guy under MT

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
With 265 goals and 532 points in 892 career games, along with a Stanley cup ring, I think it's safe to say he's comfortably retired.

Some former players get hated even though they did absolutely nothing wrong. Hmm.

DAChampion

May 28, 2011
Some former players get hated even though they did absolutely nothing wrong. Hmm.

People hate Cole because he shared one or two nearly vanilla opinions during the lockout.

Anytime a player has an opinion on anything, people hate that player.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
People hate Cole because he shared one or two nearly vanilla opinions during the lockout.

Anytime a player has an opinion on anything, people hate that player.

People hate Cole because he played like he completely tuned out after the lockout.

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary

I meant he's disappeared into obscurity, and was just saying that in a humorous fashion. He was a bit of a weird duck who ultimately was beaten down by experiencing 3 lock-outs. The last one appeared to deflate him completely.

I liked him as a player, mostly. The game didn't diminish him, the business of the game did. Not sure how my previous comment could be construed as hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad