Nov 7, 2002
san francisco
Visit site
i made it a little clearer what to look at

bUYpif7.gif

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Accidents happen in the NHL, it's just a fact of life. You never know when the next one is coming. Lets hope for a clean accident free game tonight.

charliemurphy

Feb 16, 2004
Brooklyn, NY
I'm more inclined to worry or focus less about anyone running into Lundqvist than I am about a player like Subban going after Krieder. Wouldn't be surprised if they paint a target on Krieder for the series. Then again I think Krieder would be able to handle himself, he's that homegrown stud they've been needing for too long.

BlueshirtBlitz

Foolish Samurai
Aug 2, 2010
New York
I could understand this being controversial if Emelin's ****ing stick doesn't almost snap in half when he wacks at Kreider.

Absolutely hilarious. Get the W tonight and bury these clowns.

Jersey Girl

Sep 28, 2008
Accidents happen in the NHL, it's just a fact of life. You never know when the next one is coming. Lets hope for a clean accident free game tonight.

Let's hope the Canadians expend too much energy focusing on accidents, and not enough on winning the game.

qc

Aug 23, 2011
Just stoppin' in to say **** THE HABS, GO RANGERS. :yo:

The most hypocritcal arrogant and self-entitled fans on earth have already shown their true colors, and we're not even 2 games into the series!

Ottawa and Boston are in your corner, fwiw.

nyrage

Aug 2, 2005
Houston, TX
clearly Krieder should have jumped over the net to avoid Price

This is really great strategy from Montreal. Take the focus off the ass-whipping they took in that zombie-like performance and try to rally the troops with emotion.

KrazyLegs

Registered Dude
Jun 12, 2011
Westminster, MA
Be careful. The Habs love to "accidentally" slash players and break bones. Of course, it's an accident because we all know they're too classy to do it intentionally.

:)

BringBackLibertys

Oct 10, 2007
Middlesex, NC
What is kind of ironic is the fact that Brassard was hurt on a questionable play that had no penalty either, and will miss this game. Most likely replacement in the lineup? Carcillo...I am almost afraid to let him on the ice, he will really get under their already ruffled feathers, tonight may be epic. :)

Xref

Oct 16, 2010
i don't think(at least hope) there will not be any retaliation on the ice for game 2, the only retaliation i want is on the scoreboard. Winning it for Price and keeping it clean is the best way to handle it.

That's the right attitude, I commend you for your level headedness. And I hope the Rangers win it for Brassard, who was injured too. Hockey's a tough sport, people get injured. Play on!

NYR89

Jul 29, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
What is kind of ironic is the fact that Brassard was hurt on a questionable play that had no penalty either, and will miss this game. Most likely replacement in the lineup? Carcillo...I am almost afraid to let him on the ice, he will really get under their already ruffled feathers, tonight may be epic. :)

If there is a silver lining it's this. Carcillo and Dorsett will have to toe the line. I'll be curious if Carcillo is on a line with Kreider at the start

Zil

Shrug
Feb 9, 2006
If there is a silver lining it's this. Carcillo and Dorsett will have to toe the line. I'll be curious if Carcillo is on a line with Kreider at the start

Kreider's going to have the same line he always does. There's no reason to take the bait and escalate the situation. That's what they want. They want to get the focus away from just hockey because we just kicked the **** out of them doing that.

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
Bruins fan stopping by to say good luck to your team tonight, guys. I think you now see why we absolutely despise Montreal as a team. Here's to hoping your boys can bury them in a 2-0 hole tonight!

Go Rangers!

HoodooManHockey*

If pacioretty went into king henrik like Kreider did with Price and got no penalty would no one question whether or not it was intentional? Really??????

If anything Emelin gets a slashing penalty. I mean this is just hilarious. I really had no idea that Canadiens fans were this childish. Demanding a cup be given to them.

Keep ignoring the fact that your team didn't show up, or just had no idea what was going on. And the funny thing is, Pacioretty has an actual history of being dirty. This history Habs fans want to pin on Kreider is literally the history of him being fast, getting behind defenders, and the defenders taking him out or shoving him into their goalies.

Blame Emelin for being crap. And go back to the Penguins play I dare you. Because I remember it and he was crosschecked, to the point Pierre who loves the Penguins was screaming "Where is he supposed to go on that play!".

If Price wasn't injured or you guys didn't suck in game 1, this wouldn't be an issue. Your own coach said it was nothing, and then now is attacking it cause he is trying to do anything to get his team to show up.

DuaneHewitt

Apr 10, 2007
NJ/Andover MN
The price injury thread in the main area is full of such ridiculous nonsense that I refuse to believe there is anyone over the age of 12 posting as a canadiens fan.

Somebody go look at Dennis Wiseman penalty shot for an example of somebody's skates flying out from under them when they lose their balance. And he wasn't even hack in the leg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad