David Booth teaches us the Word of the Week

Verviticus

Jul 23, 2010
its gonna be cool when hes not bought out and returns next year and a bunch of people get REALLY angry

i hope to be there on that day, laughing at them

thom

Mar 6, 2012
He seems good for the game but his game is not what vancouver asked for

Szechwan

Sep 13, 2006
Good lord do you guys not even read any replies before posting? 50% of this thread is the same awful joke.

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
I actually have more faith in Booth rebounding than Ballard because the former actually played well for a while here, whereas the latter has never fit in.

Pretty much.

Boots and Kesler had a good showing together before they both went perma-injured.

iFan

May 5, 2013
Calgary
I actually have more faith in Booth rebounding than Ballard because the former actually played well for a while here, whereas the latter has never fit in.

People make Ballard out much worse than what he was, Ballard last year was great for us him and Tanev pairing might of been our best D pairing last season and Ballard has a case for being our best D man vs the Kings last year too.

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
People make Ballard out much worse than what he was, Ballard last year was great for us him and Tanev pairing might of been our best D pairing last season and Ballard has a case for being our best D man vs the Kings last year too.

great is an exaggeration, he was a bottom pairing d man that didnt disappoint. Not exactly worth 4.2 mill

Jack Tripper

Vey Falls Down
Dec 15, 2009
Perth, WA
I wanna see Ballard under new coaching at the least.

i'm a ballard fan but that ship has sailed...gillis acquiesced in vigneault's handling of ballard and i'd doubt a new coach would change very much

if we're supposedly hitting the reset button then giving ballard a 4th chance makes zero sense

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad