David Booth teaches us the Word of the Week

Fat Tony

Fire Benning
Nov 28, 2011
He's on the IR. If I was off work, I'd be able to learn at least 3 words a week. At least.

/looks up parachute

sk8er

Nov 8, 2008
My gawd people, give the guy a break. He's having a little fun but everybody feels the need to take a shot?

Wheatley

We Rabite You
Sep 24, 2010
And don't forget....

UNDERPERFORM

That one might be a bit over his head for now, but he can work his way up to it.

pdefenestrator

Dec 12, 2006
Raleigh, NC
Awesome video. evil rabbits that eat all the grass so the other rabbits can't get any are nefarious!!!

I know that Booth is (one of many of) the whipping boy(s) of the Canucks HF boards, but I still like the guy.

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
Awesome video. evil rabbits that eat all the grass so the other rabbits can't get any are nefarious!!!

I know that Booth is (one of many of) the whipping boy(s) of the Canucks HF boards, but I still like the guy.

Agreed. He seems like a cool, funny guy. I still think he'd be a heck of a hockey player under a new coach that encourages more of a speed, rush type of game instead of the dump and chase which doesn't fit Booth well at all despite his size and strength.

This guy was a fan favourite in Florida for a reason.

Hammer79

Jan 9, 2009
Kelowna
This was uploaded in October during the lockout. He gets points deducted for using the word 'irregardless'. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad