Recalled/Assigned: Dave Warsofsky to Providence 12/10/14

BigBadBruin8

@rsox1221
Jul 31, 2005
Shrewsbury, MA
Miller was up on emergency recall, so you'd think there wouldn't be waiver issues, but that's the only sane reason I can think of to send him back to Providence when he's earned a spot in Boston.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Kid has to be over the moon right now. Hopefully he plays Saturday at home. He's been great in Providence according to those who have seen him. Congrats to the local boy!

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Miller has been pretty good so had to be waivers

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Waivers issues for Miller.

Interesting comment from Peter Chiarelli: " The next time Miller is up it will be for good."

Hmmmmm..

Can someone paste the tweet as I'm on my iPad?

Fire Sweeney

Jun 16, 2009
Bergen
After Spooner, it's now Miller who is getting screwed.Just ice the better roster and trade/waive Caron and McQuaid.

bruinsfan46

Dec 2, 2006
London, ON
Miller was up on emergency recall, so you'd think there wouldn't be waiver issues, but that's the only sane reason I can think of to send him back to Providence when he's earned a spot in Boston.

I think it stops being an emergency at some point, he's been up for a while. And yes it's because of the ten games that he's being sent down after nine.

bruinsfan46

Dec 2, 2006
London, ON
Waivers issues for Miller.

Interesting comment from Peter Chiarelli: " The next time Miller is up it will be for good."

Hmmmmm..

Can someone paste the tweet as I'm on my iPad?

DJ Bean ‏@DJ_Bean 42m
Miller was about to play his 10th game, meaning he would have required waivers if sent down after. Bruins would have lost him.

DJ Bean ‏@DJ_Bean 41m
Chiarelli says next time Miller comes up he'll be up for good. Warsofsky recalled. #Bruins

BergyMeister

Overpaid 4th liner
Mar 5, 2010
Tampa Via Vermont.
DJ Bean ‏@DJ_Bean 42m
Miller was about to play his 10th game, meaning he would have required waivers if sent down after. Bruins would have lost him.

DJ Bean ‏@DJ_Bean 41m
Chiarelli says next time Miller comes up he'll be up for good. Warsofsky recalled. #Bruins

That's a pretty strong statement. I wonder if there's a trade in the works?

BigBadBruin8

@rsox1221
Jul 31, 2005
Shrewsbury, MA
Good to hear from PC, especially since the guy has absolutely earned a spot in the NHL.

I know many people may say this would spell the end for McQuaid, but I think it's Bartkowski that could be the one out. Full disclosure that's what I'd prefer if it came to it, but IMO Bart has not been that impressive and would be out of the lineup anyway when Dougie and McQuaid came back. He was traded once and I would not be shocked to see him dealt again.

BNHL

Dec 22, 2006
Boston
I never realized Bart is listed at 6'1", I would have guessed 5'11", maybe 6 even.

I heard Chiarelli say he likes bigger players,but specifically girth not height. Would have to be an exceptional exception as a dman to play here at 5'8"-Krug.

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
Miller had the best NHL start a stay at home defenseman can have.

Our defense is already really deep. I thought he played better than Bart, really played well... Really good to have him. He'll definitely be here full time soon.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad