OT: Dave Maloney on Off The Post tonight at 6:30pm

Leetch3

Jul 14, 2009
can we get a direct link? i only see a 56 clip on facebook talking about hank

Reactions: Ola

Gravey22

Nov 19, 2017
Very enjoyable!! Really a great hockey, NYR, discussion. Good questions and allowed Dave give his views. High Marks!
Keep up the good work!

ziggy7716

Oct 20, 2006
Very enjoyable!! Really a great hockey, NYR, discussion. Good questions and allowed Dave give his views. High Marks!
Keep up the good work!

Thanks a lot man. We really appreciate that. Feel free to call in if you ever have the opportunity. Jamie McLennan just confirmed with me 100% for tonight so he will be on at 5:45

ziggy7716

Oct 20, 2006
Do you guys have any guests lined up to discuss the draft?

So after the Stanley Cup Finals are over we are going to try and get guys specifically for the draft like Craig Button, maybe some GM who are picking in the top 10. So I’ll see how that goes.

It’s getting to the point now when I reach out to people they see the list of people we have had on so far they respond to me and say yes to do the show. Only a few guys have not responded at all. Bob McKenzie and Pierre LeBrun had the class to get back to me but unfortunately they couldn’t do it. McKenzie because he does to much radio already and LeBrun because he’s contractually only allowed to do TSN radio

Reactions: Go Away Staal

One Winged Angel

You Can't Escape
May 3, 2006
Long Island
Tune in now, we have Jamie McLennan coming on with us in a couple of minutes!

Sorry, earlier than expected, as he just texted us to let us know he can go earlier.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad