OT: Dave Maloney on Off The Post tonight at 6:30pm

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Just wanted to give HFNYR a heads up that we're having Dave Maloney of MSG Radio Network on our show tonight, starting at 6:30pm. Tune in and check out the interview and definitely feel free to call in before and after, it'll be a great show tonight.

Will definitely try to check this one out!

Reactions: Monument

One Winged Angel

You Can't Escape
May 3, 2006
Long Island
If you have Facebook, you can just search for Sportsonthego1 Radio and view their page there.

Their website is www.sportsonthego1.com

You can also view on the Periscope app and listen in on the TuneInRadio app.

If you want to call in the number is 631-676-2968.

ziggy7716

Oct 20, 2006
Show going live at 6:30PM. Going to talk Finals when we come on then Maloney at 7. Feel free to call in. 631-676-2968

Speedtrials

May 31, 2006
BB
Had to go out during the interview,but thanks Monument for doing this. This is one of the most interesting times to be a Ranger fan in my 35 years, and unfortunately outside of Brooks there is no coverage on it.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Good. When will Zucc be dealt?

Hopefully by 6/22.

Funny you mention that though, one of the hosts asked about him specifically (if that was you Monument, I'd like to think you asked that question for me!)

Dave said he has no idea. Wants Zucc to stay, but can't say for sure that it'll happen.

ziggy7716

Oct 20, 2006
Hopefully by 6/22.

Funny you mention that though, one of the hosts asked about him specifically (if that was you Monument, I'd like to think you asked that question for me!)

Dave said he has no idea. Wants Zucc to stay, but can't say for sure that it'll happen.

That was me. Glad I was able to help.

If all goes well we should be having Jamie McLennan on the show tomorrow

member 116805

That was me. Glad I was able to help.

If all goes well we should be having Jamie McLennan on the show tomorrow
Do you guys upload the whole show after the fact so it's possible to listen for those who missed it?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad