Confirmed with Link: Dave Hakstol has been fired; Scott Gordon named interim head coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cootsfanclub

For Oskar!
Mar 29, 2013
I just had the worst thought. What if they never announce it, Knob takes the place behind the bench, and Hak stays in the locker room. Knob has an earpiece in and just acts as Haks puppet (should be easy, he never makes any in game adjustments anyway).

Oh dear god what have i done?

Not so fast! Lindblom looks to be playing, Hak wouldn't allow that

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
It's an interim.

The season is already dead. Hak killed it.

You don't think an interim can do more damage?
And we don't know who they'll hire, they may want Q, but he may want nothing to do with this Cluster F---.

It comes down to what Fletcher does, or worse, what he's allowed to do by the morons above him.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
This post is so dumb

SlightFrankIndianskimmer-max-1mb.gif

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
You don't think an interim can do more damage?
And we don't know who they'll hire, they may want Q, but he may want nothing to do with this Cluster F---.

It comes down to what Fletcher does, or worse, what he's allowed to do by the morons above him.

No. Its physically impossible to do more damage this season than Hak has already done. Feel free to retreat to your bedroom shrine of Hak, or whatever your coping mechanism is.

macleish1974

Crash.....Heart of a Lion
Aug 2, 2005
Florida Swampland

YES, I WILL TAKE NOTHING BEFORE HIM. THE DAY IS SAVED.

Hopefully this is all true.......if true, why do I not feel compassion, pity for Hakstol? Perhaps I love my team and the only way the wounds I have sustained in the past few months will be healed is through this cathartic experience of his firing. I feel like the Spartans at Thermopylae. He lost but did we win? This healing process starts to take place tomorrow, if all of this is true of course. If not the mental wounds still abound.

Redpath

Sep 30, 2011
It is reassuring to know we have the management in place to hold these guys accountable. What a great three weeks

Reactions: Striiker
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad