Value of: Darnell Nurse for u24 Top 6 Winger or Top 4D

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Remains to be seen if Mike Reilly will have chemistry with Shea Weber, but ya I would play Nurse with Weber, or Petry.

Ok Lehkonen + 2019 1st unprotected + Hudon

Deal?

Fair offer probably, even though you’re a playoff team with Nurse so your first isn’t worth as much.

Still don’t want to trade Nurse, so it’s still a no from me.

Ask again in the offseason once we have a full season of Jones and Lagesson in the books.

Cobra Commander

Sep 30, 2017
Bell Center
Fair offer probably, even though you’re a playoff team with Nurse so your first isn’t worth as much.

Still don’t want to trade Nurse, so it’s still a no from me.

Ask again in the offseason once we have a full season of Jones and Lagesson in the books.
If we make the playoffs this season with Nurse you get an Extra 2nd round pick. Lol ok we will revisit this.

Howie Hodge

Zombie Woof
Sep 16, 2017
Buffalo, NY
Neutral fan here.

Nurse can play for us any day, but we'd have to pony up.

Some of the proposals are lacking. You're not getting him for your spare parts.

A couple actually weren't to bad though...

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Neutral fan here.

Nurse can play for us any day, but we'd have to pony up.

Some of the proposals are lacking. You're not getting him for your spare parts.

A couple actually weren't to bad though...

I’ve come to appreciate Bruins and Flyers fans on this board. At least someone still has recognition and appreciation of hard nosed hockey.

The happiest I’ve seen Nurse this season is when he got to pound that Shore kid in Dallas into mush. He really enjoys the physical side of things.

Howie Hodge

Zombie Woof
Sep 16, 2017
Buffalo, NY
I’ve come to appreciate Bruins and Flyers fans on this board. At least someone still has recognition and appreciation of hard nosed hockey.

The happiest I’ve seen Nurse this season is when he got to pound that Shore kid in Dallas into mush. He really enjoys the physical side of things.
Orr is my favorite all time player.

Sabres fan here.

Nurse fan here.

zar

Bleed Blue
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2010
Edmonton AB
He's still a decent #4, he brings enough to the table overall but still has too many lapses in his decision making to be considered more than a #4 right now.

The problem is he needs to be paired with someone better than him to be on a successful second pairing. Russell gives all he has but he belongs on the bottom pairing.

He just needs to be paired with another top 4 D... the Oiler only have one top 4 D on the right side, Larsson,,, and he's been playing with Klefbom.

Nurse has been playing most of the year with Russel, a bottom pairing Dman or #7 Depth guys like Benning, Gravel, etc.

Oiler fans should never start trade threads... some of these offers for Nurse are just terrible.

PhilJets

Winnipeg is Good
Jun 24, 2012
Somewhere nice
Ehlers is a no go.

Vesalainen plus pick?

For Nurse :)

But maybe not also.

Nurse is a LD?

Jets in 2 years , their strong side will flip from RD to LD

With

Morrissey
Niku
Samberg
Then throw in Stanley

almostawake

Jan 19, 2006
Lausanne
Honestly as a Jets fan all I see in Nurse is a left shooting, less injury prone, Bogosian.

Can put aside any ideas of getting Connor or Ehlers for him.

Reactions: Huffer

TFHockey

The CEO of 7-8-0
May 16, 2014
Edmonton
Honestly as a Jets fan all I see in Nurse is a left shooting, less injury prone, Bogosian.

That's cool, but we value him more than Bogosian. Nurse hasn't hit his prime yet. Let's see what he can do before calling him "only as good as"....

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011

Nurse has a lot of improving to do before I would even remotely consider trading either Ehlers or Connor for him. Time will tell if he can ever achieve that level......he’s young still so he has time still.

DatDude44

Hmmmm?
Feb 23, 2012
Nurse for Fabbri?

Blues solidify their left side with eddy, nurse and dunn...... edmonton gets a speedy, feisty winger with talent to play with McChicken.

I'd personally hate to trade fabbri because i've always been a big fan of his and I think he's past the ACL stuff and should have a long successful career.

But with all the depth we have up front, it could make sense for the blues and maybe edmonton as well?

ConnorMcNugesaitl

Sep 23, 2012
Nurse for Fabbri?

Blues solidify their left side with eddy, nurse and dunn...... edmonton gets a speedy, feisty winger with talent to play with McChicken.

I'd personally hate to trade fabbri because i've always been a big fan of his and I think he's past the ACL stuff and should have a long successful career.

But with all the depth we have up front, it could make sense for the blues and maybe edmonton as well?

With his injury issues Fabbri would have to be the throw in not the centerpiece.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad