Dark Horse teams/Cinderella

Rpenny

Feb 23, 2019
What teams will be the ones that pull the upsets or have a deep run that we did not think would happen.

Some may say Vegas because they got the last WC spot, but sorry, we know this show was going to happen and they will be back at 100% for game 1 in an other Christmas miracle. 3 out of 4 years they have had them.

I have the Kings and Nashville being surprise teams in the west and from the East, NYI

Reactions: WhataKnight

BoHorvat 53

What's a god to a Kane
Dec 9, 2014
The West is an absolute gauntlet, so I'd say it has to be someone in the East. I'd say Toronto, who have the 10th best odds to win the Stanley Cup. They have the best player in any series in the East.

olafsson

Jun 18, 2017
If Vancouver reverts back to the way they were playing earlier, they could go on a run

triggrman

Where is Hipcheck85
Sponsor
May 8, 2002
Murfreesboro, TN
hfboards.com
Could win president’s trophy = dark horse

Real answer is Nashville, they’re firing on all
cylinders
I think Nashville rode some streaks this year to get in but depth is going to be an issue. I do like our future though and believe Bruno is a really good coach. I also like that we are finally fun to watch. The difference between this year and last is quite dramatic

Reactions: Cashville

SheldonJPlankton

Sponsor
Oct 30, 2006
No team is more comfortable wearing a dress and no franchise has more essence at being a scullery wench than the Leafs.

MikeK

Nov 10, 2008
Earth
A dark horse has to be Vancouver. Nobody expected them to have such a strong record. They have some key injuries coming back and if they can find their game like they had for the first half of the season they could easily catch a few teams off guard.

Reactions: CascadiaPuck

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
Tampa, they're rounding into form at the right time, Vasi looks like he's back and they've owned the Bruins and Panthers in the playoffs the last 6-7 years. They're going to be a tough out for anybody.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad